Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:27:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sims 2 game is stuffed.  (Read 1792 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
immy131

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:49:41 pm »

Since I have the inSIMulator it comes up (the thing at the beggining "may cause your game" whatever) it comes up with "Global" and "casting" ever since that's happened my game isn't loading stuffing up my comp (yea thats right I had to buy a new lap top) When I do get on people don't move and the game stops but doesn't freeze, I can still exit the game (thank-god) but seriosly, what should I do?
Note* My big bro is an engineer so I'll get him, but if he can't do anything I'm afraid Insimenator.net may pay for my new comp D=< Thats what my mum says. Meh. Help?

When I see something get hurt I close my eyes, and laugh.::smilieiforgetwhi::
JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:10:52 pm »

Have you tried running your game without any hacks or Insim?  Disable your custom content and see if thats the problem, if so you need to start taking things out one by one to find the problem or run Hack Conflict to see if something is not working well together.  Also, a word of caution, you won't get very far on your mother's advice about Insimenator.net paying for your new computer lol.  It's your choice to download it, not Insimenator.net's.  If you are having problems with it, it's best to just remove it.

Also, a little more information.  What EPs do you have on your pc?  Are you sure all of them are compatible with Insim?  Are you sure you have the right Insim for your EPs?   Smiley  Hope you figure it out

I'm a simple but, complex kind of gal:blob5:
 Lunabear, mama and daddy love you so much!! Rest In Peace Love
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 07:20:54 pm »

Also, every EP you get makes your game slow down more. If you have a really really really really really really really (I think you get the point) slow computer, like mine, then downloading 10-15 hacks while having all of the EPs up to Pets isn't a good idea. I suggest downloading a bigger sized version of a downloads folder, which is either on MTS2 or Insimenator. I haven't downloaded it yet because I haven't recieved my new computer and I want to wait until I'm done transferring the files. (I told you my game was slow. It's so slow in Sims2 that I'm buying a new computer for the game. LOL!)

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 07:48:47 pm »

First off I am not paying for a damn persons computer. Secondly the mod did not jack up your computer. Thirdly when you are asking for some help why don't you post exactly what is happening and what mods you have installed. The InSIMenator is not going to cause your game to freeze.
kere

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 07:54:09 pm »

You asked what you should do - then here is my advice.

Open your downloads folder and remove the insimenator - then dont use it again. It really is that simple. It does not permanently change any game coding and therefore, when your game does not return to normal afterwards, you'll know for a fact there is another conflict.

Thats all you need to do. And until you realise it's something else and nothing at all to do with a completely free and optional mod, that is causing you game trouble, you wont be posting vague complaints on this website.

If anyone is to be held accountable for your hardware, it is your mother who allows you free reign over sites without having taught you to read the warnings/instructions, understand the risks, and take the necessary precautions when using ANY modification to the game.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:56:49 pm by kere » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: