Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:29:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogs disappearing?  (Read 1100 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bannasweetie

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 01:30:32 am »

I only have one mod that I know of and it worked fine even with pets but lately my dogs won't show up. In making a dog with a family nothing shows, the dog is just invisble. Only the eyes of the wolves will show up at my house. If I adopt a dog with ears that are down half of its head is missing? Is there any way to find out what is wrong with my game? It just started reacently. The cats don't work either but if I adopt them or a dog with straight up ears there is no probelm but i still can't change them in the mirror! Has anyone else had this probelm? Does anyone know how to fix it or find out what the probelm is?

Thanks, Banna

By the way I have seasons but i haven't really tried to make a pet since i got it until now could that have anything to do with it? I wouldn't think so but i'm really upset that i can't make a pet anymore
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:38:45 am by bannasweetie » Logged
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 10:33:39 pm »

The only thing i would do is uninstall and reinstall.And no , seasons would not cause this most curious problem you are having with your pets dissappearing.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 10:40:04 pm »

Are you sure that one mod you have is compatiable with seasons? It may be a mod directed towards your pets, but new EP's change game code in lots of ways. Make sure any cc you have is up to date for the most recent release you have installed. Good luck! -Bill

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: