Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:15:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim disappearance+lag/freeze in hotel  (Read 1487 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
morifane

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:19:13 pm »

So far everything has been fine in VB. Then I decide to book my sim on a vacation. Taxi arrives, she goes, Twikki Island loads, hotel comes to view and so does the source of my troubles. The hotel and everything have loaded except for the sims. I can still click and around and stuff with the pie-menu popping up (amidst awful lag) but where did the sims go? I have removed all my hacks and mods beforehand, so what is going on?

Thanks in advance
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 10:30:57 pm »

When you click on something and have your sim do it, does it come into view?  I've noticed even without a lot of lag in game play, when you would normally see a sim enter a lot, you don't always at first.

Try a "Go Here" and see what you come up with.
morifane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 08:55:03 am »

I've tried doing that, but none of the sims show up. @.@
soul_rune1984

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 05:24:01 pm »

I've had close to the same problem as you.  I sent a couple of sims to the far East location, they arrived fine went on a tour and then I decided to have them walk to the Zen gardens.  The gardens loaded fine but my sims would not arrive.  So, I left the lot and went back to the hotel hoping that they would appear there. I waited, and waited and, well basicly waited untill the vacation time ran out and still, no sims. NPCs and locals are there but not my sims.  :chainsaw:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: