Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:00:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Outerwear for Teen D cup Size  (Read 8238 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Keikoa

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:29:43 am »

Hello all,

I've been searching for outerwear for my D-Cup teens ever since Seasons was released and I haven't found any.  If it's not too much trouble, could someone possibly make some...please. ; ). As mush as I try, so far I'm only capable of simple clothes recoloring.  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
jtp10181

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 07:56:14 pm »

Still around and interested in this? I just got into doing meshes and converted some adult outerwear. Let me know what items you like the best and I can start there. Also let me know the desired hip size (although I might just do them all).
annatingeling

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 10:58:33 am »

Id like that too! Also, if there were outerwear for teen clg, teen cxlg, Id be happy!
jtp10181

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:51 pm »

Any outfits in particular? Or just whatever I feel like doing?
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 10:36:12 pm »

Teen D Med, any outerwear outfit
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 07:13:22 pm »

Argh, Keikoa plz dont make multiple request's for a identical mesh Sad
Your taking a risk that more then one creator is making your request......
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=65406

So, im not doing this, i think jtp is happy to do so.

No longer active
world_war_me

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 08:59:03 pm »

Would it be possible for someone to make teen outerwear for other sizes? I'm thinking C-Small or D-small
jtp10181

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 10:31:03 pm »

Ok I will start tonight but wont be done for a few days. I only have 2-4 hours to work on it each day. I picked the outfit the the scarf to start with.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 10:46:51 pm »

Thank you
jtp10181

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 07:10:04 pm »

This is going to take a little longer. The outfit I picked with the scarf causes some problems. The magents stretch the scarf in front so I will have to open it in milkshape and put it back how it belongs in there.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 08:46:46 pm »

No problem. I am just greatful that you are doing this. So take all the time you need.
Keikoa

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 07:34:55 pm »

jtp10181, I am around and very interested  in this.  I am not picky.  Anything you feel like doing will be much appreciated.  Try as I might I just cannot seem to get past basic recoloring.  

Bloom, with all due respect, I love your work and the fact that you're very generous with your creations, however I must ask that you please relax and stop reprimanding me for posting this request twice.  I posted a second time  because I made the initial request here on October 2nd and there were no replies for over a month (as you can see the first response to this thread was on November 27th).  I thought I screwed up and posted in the wrong place or an inactive forum, so I posted again in another request forum on November 12th, where you responded and I very politely thanked you for doing so.  You edited your response in that thread telling me about not posting multiple times and I did not respond.  Now, I check this thread and happily find responses...and you scolding me...again (the "Argh" you begin your post with indicates frustration that implies I've been making this request over and over, which I have not).  Now, if you don't want to do it that's fine, I respect that but, I promise you, telling me how you feel once is more than enough.  No hard feelings.  I promise in the future, if I ever make a request again, I will only post it once.  : - )
jtp10181

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 11:17:39 pm »

Ok here is what I'm running into. When I apply the magnets the scarf gets messed up, see the picture attached. Should I continue and leave it like this or can someone suggest a good way or a tutorial to help me fix it? I have tried to mess around in MilkShape and fix it but I find that program impossible to do anything in. The interface is horrible.

* Untitled-1.jpg (21.04 KB, 220x605 - viewed 518 times.)
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 06:29:34 am »

I think it looks okay, in fact if you hadn't told me what was wrong I might never have seen it. It's barely noticible as it is. I say release it as is, unless like you ask someone knows of a way to fixit, but I think due to the nature of the game and the original mesh that may be very difficult if not impossible to do.

I like it just the way it is.
Keikoa

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 09:03:24 am »

I agree with Alasdair.  I think it looks great and I also wouldn't really have noticed it.  Anyway, in the game it probably won't even be noticeable.  Thanks so much for your hard work.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: