Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:37:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you take a good pic again  (Read 2102 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
raven_girl

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:11:01 pm »

I can't remember to what buttons i got to press to help me take a decent pic in the game, can anyone help please
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 12:43:21 pm »

For a really decent pic in the game you need to get away from using the limited resolution in-game camera, it severely limits the quality of your pics. May I suggest downloading Gadwin's PrintScreen here: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/ ? It's a FOSS (Free Open Source Software) program & it takes pics via your "Print Screen" tab on your keyboard, saving them to an easily found folder or destination of your choice. They then can be opened with any editing software you might have (Paint, Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, etc.) to be resized, cropped, enhanced, etc. You'll find the quality of your pics vastly improved if you can start with them at full screen resolution then resizing to fit the forum guidelines.

There are others available, but I've found Gadwin to be a very competent tool for getting those really nice shots...  and you can't beat the price, either. :thumbrig:

You might try looking here,too ~ http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=273003&postcount=4 ~ a nice thread covering all aspects of pics, mods, lighting, etc.

Good luck on your pics...

Both of these taken via Gadwin, edited in PSPXI...

* ScreenShot446.png (429.29 KB, 482x474 - viewed 170 times.)

* ScreenShot1324.png (858.77 KB, 597x604 - viewed 262 times.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 12:53:19 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 01:56:58 pm »

Ctrl Shift PrtSc (print screen)

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: