Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:41:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUEST FOR HELP!  (Read 2312 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
durant

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2007, 10:32:19 am »

I could not a Find a Specific Warlokk Help Thread so I will try my luck here.

Just want to know if you re-skin a Warlokk Skin Tone does it always revert back to B cup when your Sim gets naked? I read that the Bodys do not lose shape when they get Naked but I reskinned a Warlokk mesh with one of my favourite realskins, it was a C Mesh but when the Sim gets Naked it reverts to a B!

Is it only Warlokks colours that keep the shape?
SVT

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 10:48:34 am »

Here's the way to re-skin a mesh:
1- Be sure you got the NUDE mesh in the sizes you want
2- Go to body shop and select the wanted mesh to be re-skinned (in genetics)
3- Export it
4- Apply the skin you want on that mesh overwriting the WHOLE previous skin files (*.jpg usually)
5- Check with the refresh button you applied the right textures (it won't show the size you want but the maxis default mesh)
6- Import it in the game
7- Test it IN-game, not in CAS.
 That's the way i do. But there're great tutorials here and there: just have a look if my method's not good or clear enough.

:stop:SECUROM MUST BE DESTROYED:stop:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 05:26:12 pm »

Actually, the part that determines what the size is when they get naked is the skintone they are assigned.  The clothing items have absolutely nothing to do with what they will look like when nude, it is totally determined by the meshes linked in the skintone.  SVT's brief tutorial is how to convert an outfit texture onto a mesh you want, but that won't help with the skintone meshes or the nude state.

If you go to the How-To link in my signature, it goes over the clothing recolor like SVT mentioned, but it also discusses how to convert a skintone.  Basically you start with one of mine in the size you want, and just copy ALL the texture files (there's a bunch) from the skintone you want to use.  The rest of the How-To will also explain how the sizes work with regards to clothing, skintones, etc.

Hope that helps!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
durant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 06:45:25 am »

Warlokk, Thanks. I have been doing exactly what SVT has bullet pointed, redone tonns of my favourite clothing etc they all work fine, its just a nuisance that parts shrink when my new skin tone Sim gets in shower etc.

I will now re-educate myself.
SVT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 10:33:32 am »

Well, as i said: "go to the tutorials"!:D Viva Warlokk!

:stop:SECUROM MUST BE DESTROYED:stop:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: