Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:55:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SC4 Files  (Read 1805 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SealJuice

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2007, 09:46:55 pm »

What does it mean when the neighborhood shows up looking like a wire mesh grid?
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 10:00:54 pm »

I had a similar account, I was able to recognise the lots from the neighborhood view but such as selecting a destination upon visting a lot for vacation, I got an icon with a green grid. What I had did was delete a maxis  existing vacation lot to make room for a larger lot. When you make changes, I think it take awhile for the game acknowledge it or maybe a couple of re-entering of a different lot, in which I did.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
SealJuice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 01:21:56 pm »

I'll try again. My neighborhood shows up a sa green grid wiremesh in the selection menu when I am creating the neighborhood. The neighborood created will not load.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 01:37:40 pm »

Maybe the neighborhood you created might be corrupted? If you see no other change nor does it load, I would suggest deleting it.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 10:52:24 pm »

Quote from: SealJuice;971571
What does it mean when the neighborhood shows up looking like a wire mesh grid?

Honestly I have no Idea why it will do this. The only time it has happened to me is when I have added a custom NH from a previous install to a newly spawned game. It does not do it every time, but it has happened two or three times to me. I have never had any problems playing the hood, it just looks wierd! I experiment a lot with various combinations of mods, so I am constantly (or so it seems) respawing fresh games. -Bill

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 08:13:07 am »

The actual neighborhood shows up as a green wire mesh?  Or do you mean the neighborhood thumbnail?  I know from my own experience that the custom neighborhoods require pictures for all terrain types in order to show the correct picture of it in the neighborhood menu.  If there isn't a picture for the terrain type you've selected for it, then it will show the "wire mesh" thumbnail.  The neighborhood itself should still work fine, though.  :angel:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: