Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 08:47:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download help  (Read 1693 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
comettra

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2007, 01:57:22 pm »

Hi how do I download??? Shocked(
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 01:46:14 am »

You click on the attached file's name, save it to a place you'll remember. You'll need an extractor (WinRAR/Winzip/Winace) to open the files up. Then extract them to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads/.
It's easy as this Smiley

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
comettra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:22:56 am »

Thanks debbycus, but where do I go to see what I might want to download... I guess that was my real question.  Thanks! Shocked)
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 04:48:54 am »

there are plenty of sites out there, including all the great downloads here - just look around the community downloads section and all the contributor sections here, click on the thread you're interested in and the download will be attached to the first post in the thread - just click on it, save it to your computer, unzip it and plonk the .package file in your Downloads folder

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 06:51:32 pm »

Make sure you unzip the file into MY DOCUMENTS, not the regular game folder. This is the thing that gave me trouble when I first began downloading.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: