Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:35:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: quick question  (Read 1929 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jackie202

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2008, 04:35:36 pm »

i have just one simple quesion.

Ive seen were people take pics, and have the sims posed, and then moved them to be on things. as in a pose sitting on the ground, but them moved them to be sitting ON the bed..or a pose that would be lower, and raised it up and vice versa..how is this done?!

thanksss =]

♥~♥~♥~My New Simmies!♥~♥~♥~ [/COLOR]

Want my sims? Download them Here
[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]:cya:
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 06:41:54 pm »

do you mean how to like make a person in a pose and then move them in that same pose to a different place?

because if that is what you mean, you use the move objects cheat
(moveObjects on) and then you select the person and just move them!

hope i helped and if this is not what you meant, let me know, and i can see if i can help you!:D
jackie202

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:48:32 pm »

umm..yes lol

like say they pose the sim on the floor..in a seated floor pose..
then moved them so it appears they are posed sitting on the bed..but in the floor pose..

ive tried that..but forsome reason my sim wont be on the bed..
i even tried to put my sim on a one more slot enabled thing..and it wont go onto it..

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 08:37:14 pm »

What they do is have the sim make the pose, then place the sim on the magisplay tray that came with OFB (you can get an invisible recolour for it so it doesn't show in pictures), then placed the tray, with the sim still on it) onto an OMSP (one more slot package) that is the right height for the surface they want the sim to be posed on. Then they use moveobjects on and probably boolprop snapobjectstogrid false to move the OMSP into position and the sim looks like they are doing the pose on whatever surface, like a bed or a counter, on top of the fridge, etc.

There's a bunch of picture taking tutorials here: http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=5408. And then there is this one here, too: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Taking_Totally_Bitchin_Pics

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 11:40:11 pm »

Hey, thanks Engram. I was wondering how to do that, too. Was just missing the setting them on the OFB tray step. Thanks. Now picture taking will be so much easier.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
jackie202

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 01:41:23 pm »

ahaha thanks!

i read something about those trays before..=]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: