Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:47:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Bon Voyage Bugs and SecurROM Flame-O-Rama [BV patch download at risk]  (Read 18912 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:16 pm »

I found this on my travels - another forum about the same problem, with other ways to fix it Smiley

No requests please
Niralaya
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2007, 11:44:45 pm »

I'm pretty much delurking to post this. (And having serious second thoughts about it already)
I did some amateur research, and realized they started using SecuROM when they changed CEOs. If this decision is a sample of the way he wants to be running things... well I'm not liking it.
And EA just bought Bioware (one of my favorites), saying they aren't going to change things. Yeah right. :hmph:
Captain_Shepard

Humanity's Last Hope

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2007, 09:34:16 am »

No! Not Bioware!

/Cry

We are little stars among the universe, let us not be blinded by our mortality and deceived from what others say.
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2007, 11:16:25 pm »

Is Bioware the one that made Baldur's Gate? I don't understand the point of the change... is it cheaper for them or something?

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Captain_Shepard

Humanity's Last Hope

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 07:34:35 am »

Yes they're the makers of the best rpg out there such as Baldur gate and Neverwinter nights, they're going to release Mass Effect the bestest sci-fi rpg game on the xbox 360.

I hate EA Games....Thank god I know for sure that they will never buy Valve.

We are little stars among the universe, let us not be blinded by our mortality and deceived from what others say.
toriamos

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2007, 03:33:03 am »

I've installed BV and since than my computer has been doing strange things.  My McAfee has disappeared from my task bar (did a defrage it reappeared.)  I have had my windows defender break and had to be reinstalled and also while in the game twice now I get a message that take me to the desktop and says something on the lines of cms16 dll 16 bit ms dos illegal activies and to  either close program or ignore.  when this happened I was not hook up to the internet,  also found 27 trojans on my system last night. Never had anything like this before.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 03:53:00 am by toriamos » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: