Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:12:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: chose a sim friend to babysit?  (Read 11869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rainyinwa

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2007, 08:53:46 pm »

i dont rember were i saw this but it was this thing were you could pic someone from your sim hood to babysit
any idea were this is locateD?
DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 06:34:02 am »

Um, I don't think that sort of hack is even existing, though I read a sims2 (or sims3, I forget) review that the teens could get a job for babysitting. It's not true though...*cries*

nene
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 11:01:46 pm »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH !!!! i Think I No What Your Talkin About It On Mod The Sims 2 Tho Idunno If Its Still On There
But U invite Simbody To Watch Your Kid
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 05:50:23 pm »

Could you guys type in full words and sentences, please? Otherwise I may just close or erase this convo.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 09:19:04 pm »

Yeah, before you exit to a community lot, invite someone over to the house. Then when you leave, the game will ask you whether you want a nanny or a playable sim watch the baby. Have your playable sim watch them.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
nene
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 10:29:56 pm »

i saw this her or his name is dizzy i think you can choose anyone in the neighborhood too watch you kids
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 11:14:20 pm »

*Ahem* From the rules:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Those of you whom this applies to, you know who you are.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 05:28:46 pm »

With AL, you can ask neighbors or friends to babysit, as long as the sims has a good relationship to each other Smiley
Just click on the other sim, and the choice about "babysit..." or possibly "look after..." will come up.

Not sure if it works for residential lots, but it definitely works for apartment lots. I had a neighbor watching over a family's toddler while they were at work.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
brandie_tst_foreva

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 03:12:03 am »

REALLY BECAUSE I WHEN I HAVE 2 SIMS THAT HAVE A BABY TOGETHER THEN SEND THEM OUT, IF THEY HAVE ANOTHER SIMS LIVING WITH THEM , THERE WILL BE A BOX THAT POPS UP "I KNOW I HAVE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO LEAVE THE LITTLE ONES HOME ALONE" EVEN IF THE ADULT SIMS THAT IS LIVING THERE WITH THEM AINT GOING NOWHERE....
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 05:47:01 am »

You have AL? The friend as babysitter only works on apartment lots. Squinge made a mod so that the babysitting works on all lots.

and please knock off that all writing in caps. It's just annoying...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 11:24:04 am »

REALLY BECAUSE I WHEN I HAVE 2 SIMS THAT HAVE A BABY TOGETHER THEN SEND THEM OUT, IF THEY HAVE ANOTHER SIMS LIVING WITH THEM , THERE WILL BE A BOX THAT POPS UP "I KNOW I HAVE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO LEAVE THE LITTLE ONES HOME ALONE" EVEN IF THE ADULT SIMS THAT IS LIVING THERE WITH THEM AINT GOING NOWHERE....

Brandie, did you BOTHER to read the flipping rules?? Typing all in caps like you just did is considered shouting on the internet and if you don't knock it off, you're going to wind up unable to post for awhile.

Go and find all of the sticky posts on this site and read the damn things. Then, write up a small essay on what they have said and what they mean. Then, read that essay and commit it to memory and follow the bloody rules before you get punted out of here like a field goal in a football game!

scropie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 07:39:33 pm »

It comes with Apartment Life. Once you know your neighbor or you have a frend at your lot you click on them and ask. It's not a hack  Wink
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 08:41:23 pm »

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, stop playing with dead things!! Hint as to what I mean: When you reply to someone in a thread, check the date on the last post. If it has been thirty days or more, LEAVE IT ALONE.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: