Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:07:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having serious problems O.o  (Read 1382 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Eternal Winds

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2007, 09:00:47 pm »

wend ever I try to start the sims two I always get this:

I dont know what it even means O.o
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 09:09:32 pm »

Eternal winds, could you tell me what version of Windows you are running and what expansion packs you have installed?  and are you trying to run the game from a CD, a desktop short-cut, or the start menu?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Eternal Winds

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 09:19:19 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;973292
Eternal winds, could you tell me what version of Windows you are running and what expansion packs you have installed?  and are you trying to run the game from a CD, a desktop short-cut, or the start menu?

I dont really know what windows version it is but I have no EP and I tried to run the game in every way, including the Numero's start any game thingy and start full game... I have no idea why it turned like that all of a suddent

EDIT: oh do you know any way I can find out wich windows version I am using, it might just be that

EDIT: i tryed downloading pets, I did but there was a glich and the game dint appeared I dint unistalled it but it's still there, might that help?

EDIT (again XD) I tryed to unistall the sims 2 game and it said I had to unistall all other games, I guess that pets is the problem....
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 10:07:57 pm by Eternal Winds » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 01:44:59 am »

yes - that would be a very likely cause.  you may have to resort to using the eauninstall.exe on the CD or DVD for Pets

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Eternal Winds

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 02:21:33 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy;973957
yes - that would be a very likely cause.  you may have to resort to using the eauninstall.exe on the CD or DVD for Pets

yeah, im going to try to format all my files and documents on my computer since I cant really delete pets or the sims at all, it will be hard to store over 3kk downloads on a CD... oh god >.<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: