Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:59:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Body Shop Problem  (Read 2083 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lola136

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:39:10 am »

ever since i instaled BV my bodyshop has stoped working so i cant even get onto it. any help is apresheeated(sp?)

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 01:51:55 pm »

Make sure that you are choosing the right BS, the latest ep you installed and not a previous one. Somtimes shortcuts on the desktop dont execute startup, try run here "C: ( which ever drive you have it installed on )\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2 Bon Voyage\CS Bin\TS2 Bodyshop". Also, it depends on how many downloads you may have and how fast your processor is, it may take awhile to startup.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 12:52:20 am »

DecoraChroi is right, check to make sure you are using the right Body Shop; some people never seem to have a problem with the links being updated, but others do.  perhaps you are using a desktop short-cut you made?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 01:56:43 am »

the easiest way I've found to make sure I'm using the right one is to get to it through the start menu - bodyshop never creates a shortcut for me and I really can't be arsed doing it myself and having yet another icon on my desktop. It only takes me a few seconds to get to it and I can be sure of having the right one every time. Just a thought Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
seyrj
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 02:02:29 pm »

I've got the same problem. Sad It says I have a problem with my graphics adapter or Direct X or something.
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 10:32:47 am »

Thanks for everyones help it seems to have fixed its self now

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Nana76

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 09:23:55 pm »

Hmm - maybe I am to old, but I don´t understand, how I can fix that BS problem - I can start mine, too. I decided to install an older one and that one worked, but - without my downloads, not very helpy so. What can do?

Thanks for any help :]:albino:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: