Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:47:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: AjaAja's Self-Sim Thanks to SolidGoldFunk  (Read 21342 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 12:00:41 pm »

AjaAja do not remove you Picture,I will say it again you are a Beautiful and Sexy person,I will be nice to your Sim in my game
artemis828

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2007, 02:06:12 pm »

very nice sim. you're quite lovely aja. she'll make a wonderful addition to my game with her beautiful genes lol. very pretty

May all of your [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]dreams[/COLOR] bloom like daisies in the sun.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 01:09:46 am »

Quote from: Molina;997419
I posted a picrure in the photobook, and like 5 people said the same thing to me.

You know reasoning like that is sure to get you in trouble.  Just because you were mugged, doesn't make it right for you to become a mugger too.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
~Aussie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 07:12:36 am »

Quote from: kathy;999034
Molina I have had it with you and your constant crap. You are banned for 3 days.

:smt103 that's a bit harsh Kathy.

I think everyone have the right express their opinion (bad or good), after all most us live in a country governed by freedom of speech. If Molina think it is not AjaAja's real picture, then so be it.

But Molina, i sure would like to why you think so.

P.S AjaAja, not a bad job for a first upload. Love Pisces chicks:rabbit:. By the way, i believe it is your real picture.

See my other uploads at Sim Oasis
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2007, 09:57:29 am »

Aussie, it's not that she doesn't think it's her real picture. She always has something negative to say to her. I stuck up for her (Molina) when she was saying that everyone's Britney Spears sim sucked when she probably couldn't do any better. She obviously hasn't learned her lesson because people got really sick of her in that thread and told her if she doesn't have something nice to say then don't say anything. She's just rude for no reason. That's the problem, not her opinions.

AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2007, 07:49:35 pm »

Thank you everyone for your support. I never thought this thread would stir up such a controversy, but everything has been said and done, and hopefully we can all learn to be more cautious about what we post in the future, and move on from this. Smiley

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 04:13:48 am »

*sigh* there's always one *shakes head*

Aja, your selfsim is great, please don't let this little debacle from Molina put you off from uploading more creations, we'd love to see some more stuff from you Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 09:19:37 pm »

I am SO downloading her.  She's a great likeness, and you just happen to be very pretty!  (Believe it or not, I always thought your avatars were of some of your favorite celeb(s) of a pop-group or something.  :lol:)  Thanks for sharing!  :smile bi:

geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 12:46:04 am »

this is a very lovely sim, I love the way she looks.
Why molina wants to hate on this girl's sim like this???
ajaja, I like your sim Great talent Solid!!!

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 01:51:14 am »

geezy, I didn't make the sim, Aja did. I just convinced her to upload it:D

geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 02:05:33 pm »

Ajaja, don't never give up on your great sim work my friend, u did a very great job and I admire your talent of creativity, we all shouldn't never give in to what the likes of molina says about someone's work.
she did the same thing to me bout my work, I was foolish enough to give into what she said, I had in every right to be mad,cuz I worked so hard on my sims to make them apear realistic. we all have our own sim style making.
To everyone on this site, I may don't know y'all, but I got mad support for u all in this sim art game ya know.

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
blingbear

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2007, 04:50:31 pm »

not meaning to sound silly but who or what is molina and i think everyone has great work on here
BiscuitTheGreat

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2007, 07:03:59 pm »

Thanks for the sim Aja Aja! I really like the face, it is very unique and in a neighborhood like mine (All sims looking similar) Then I need a unique sim in there. There are only a few unique sims in my hoods, I am improving in my sim making though, but they seem to appear samey, not that I hate my sims, I am proud, but I just want to make sims unique like yours ^_^
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2007, 07:38:32 pm »

Thank you, everyone; you're all very kind! Smiley

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: