Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:22:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please help with the squinge hack  (Read 1788 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
browniegirl

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2007, 04:36:40 pm »

i dont know how or how to get the pregnancy hack by Squinge to make my materinity clothes to work thanks Smiley :happy8::oops: lol
LuckyKitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 06:25:30 pm »

dont know if we are supposed to do this, but i found out from another place that you can find squinges mods, well some, at a place called the sims 2 graveyard.  they have no support, so if they arent working right or not at all, you just have to remove them from your game, there is no one to fix it for you.  use at your own risk basically.

anyways, here is the url http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/pregnancywear/

:cat:
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 08:22:10 pm »

Just a warning: Unless it says it's the Inteen version, which I heard it was in the making at the Inteen site, it won't be compatible with Inteenimater OR the Pets expansion pack.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 12:23:15 am »

dobydog is right, there are a variety of reasons to proceed with caution here.  Yes, if it bungs up your game, you can always start over, but not many people enjoy the series of dark, unpleasant surprises that lie in wait for the unwary when it comes to modding The Sims 2 to one's own personal satisfaction.

An ill-considered addition to the Downloads folder may corrupt all or part of the neighbourhoods and sims, and unless you are versed in the fine art of backing-up your goodies, un-installing and re-installing The Sims 2 leads to you downloading everything again and again and again.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
browniegirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 11:51:59 am »

thanks for the help Smiley
LuckyKitten

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 07:55:02 pm »

*hugs external harddrive holding all backed uped downloads*  i love this lil box.  makes making mistakes easier to fix

but yeah, there is no info with those mods, nothing about them but the filename, so everything is iffy and you have to be careful.  there is no support, no help, no one to explain or anything, just files there for those that remember what they were for and willing to take the chance to try to use them at their own risk.

:cat:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: