Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:57:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you used the products for sims2?  (Read 5272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2007, 06:04:36 am »

http://www.facefactory.net/index.htm

I can't read the language they are in(the site link) but I just pick up two(in english) from Harvey Norman today and was wandering if anyone else had used them. I have fashion factory and face factory. I actually want the Styling Hair one aswell. I will ring Harvey Norman tomorrow to see if they can get it in for me.

http://www.mindscape.net.au/products/ProductInfo.asp?pid=1061
http://www.mindscape.net.au/products/ProductInfo.asp?pid=1262

Those two links are for fashion factory and face factory

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 07:01:19 am »

Well... IMHO, Face Factory scares the flippin' heck out of me.  :pale:  That sim they show in this link here is just plain butt fugly, and looks nothing like the original person it was intended to be. (Note that this shot was probably a replacement to the original as not to show the close-up pic that the thumbnail portrays... wonder why... :roll:)  

Fashion Factory... It seems okay.  Not too sure because I've never had that, nor the above mentioned.  (Yeah... I know the thread says have I actually used it.  Face Factory just scared me to the point where I had to say something, though.  :smile bi: )

I always thought it best to do it all in Bodyshop for tweaking facial features and finding the right skin tone to match, so there's really no need to waste any money for something like that... but that's just me.  Can't speak for everyone else.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 07:09:20 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

scalad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 07:11:56 am »

Yeah your right that sim is ugly! Photoshop isn't working right now so at least I have something to use.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:22:38 am »

I don't know anything about this, but from what I could see, I am not impressed. I don't need anymore butt ugly sims in my game. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 07:31:54 am »

:laugh:

That is one ugly sim!

I wouldn't waste my money on this 'Face Factory', i can make way better looking sims in bodyshop.

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 12:14:16 am »

I'm sure as hell not gonna touch Face Factory with a barge pole, since the sims in the preview pics are beyond fugly. Better to just take your chances with BodyShop, I say. At least the results are more pleasing on an aesthetic level.

:blob6:
cutewings2007

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 08:27:45 am »

face factory 2 is ALOT BETTER .
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 10:50:57 am »

ok - i wouldn't serve that to a leper's dog.  Face Factory  (both versions) are a criminal act of false advertising, fallacious, inflated claims, and unadulterated lies.  If you spend money on these products you are 1) a fool, 2) have more money than brains, and 3) need counselling to deal with your addictive Sims purchasing issues.

Out of five possible lead-pipes-to-the-head, you'd have to be hit FIVE TIMES WITH A LEAD PIPE TO BUY THIS!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:02:52 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Succy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:24:06 am »

Quote from: cutewings2007;1014938

............... O_O

You are kidding, right?

The preview pics they are providing for the product may lack the HUGE NEON FLASHING letters that write "DONT YOU DARE BUY THIS CRAP" but they come pretty close. -_-
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:25:33 am by Succy » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 03:13:16 pm »

Quote from: cutewings2007;1014938

Nothing against you at all, but... :shock:

They still look the same to me... weird looking.  :?

Shpookiecat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 05:24:55 pm »

Whoa, they CAN'T be serious??? Can they?Huh? I thought I'd seen it all ....

Annette1955

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 11:09:11 pm »

I haven't heard about this. I wonder if the clothing one and hairstyle one will be useful.
Harvey Norman you say? Well there is one near me, maybe I'll have a look.......just a look!
I really mustn't buy anything more this week, what with Teen style and SimCity Societies so close. I've already bought Settler's 6 and the new Zoo Tycoon2 ep, even though I haven't time to play them, and probably won't for months.
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 02:46:50 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;976406
Well... IMHO, Face Factory scares the flippin' heck out of me.  :pale:  That sim they show in this link here is just plain butt fugly, and looks nothing like the original person it was intended to be.

I can't agree with your definition, since I've yet to see a butt being that ugly.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 05:13:49 pm »

^^ :rofl:

I get ya.  My apologies to anyone's hind parts.  :smile bi:  :laugh:

(...though, there was this one terrible instance involving the name starting with the letter "G"... that's close enough to how ugly the sim pictured is.  :tongue6: )
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 05:17:59 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: