Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:00:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Summoning Santa (I have Holiday Party Pack)  (Read 3127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chriskay

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2007, 07:06:37 am »

So, the Christmas tree is on (I use the skinnier one) and I have the fireplace, the cookies are baked....all my sims but my dog is asleep during 8-10 PM and nothing's coming with present. How so?
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 06:04:12 am »

I don't know if there is a specific time that Santa comes, but I'd just keep trying. When Santa came in my game, I still had sims that were awake, and I didn't have the fireplace on. Just be careful of leaving that tree on because it WILL catch fire. It's my theory that Santa set my tree on fire, but that's neither here nor there. Do you have seasons, and is it winter? I'm not sure how it works without seasons because I got Holiday Whatever Pack after seasons. It was winter in my game and there was snow on the ground.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 06:57:22 am »

I don't know if falling asleep at a certain time is an issue, my sim was up and Santa came.  I didn't put up alot of decorations, so Santa always left a rock. LOL! That was funny to me. As long as I kept up the decorations, Santa came at least twice a week. Still left nothing but a rock. Hilarious! Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
chriskay

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:06:00 pm »

so it's gotta be winter, eh? LOL. I do have seasons and come to think about it, you don't get Christmas in Summer (except you're in Miami but that's a different story coz we're in Pleasantview. XD)

Ok, so there's also an issue about burning tree, yeah, I also got my tree burnt. That sucks. I must've left out any warnings on the cataloque description, if there's any.
Oh well, so decorations are needed as well, what did you put, lewisb40?
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 08:49:31 pm »

I don't think I had too many decorations, as their house was crowded. I thought Santa only came once, though! I'll have to try it again. After the tree caught fire, and I summoned a useless townie to call the fire department, I promptly deleted the tree.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 11:49:09 am »

I just put up the lights around the outside and the livingroom. I had the borders with santa around the livingroom. The reindeer decoration out on the front lawn and the little statues placed thru the house, the gingerbread house and the nutcracker statue in the back yard. The tree was in the living room.  I never took it down, and when I got seasons, it was spring and santa kept coming, leaving a rock. I just LMAO.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: