Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:14:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to All Creators  (Read 4865 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thebsim

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2007, 01:54:25 pm »

I not much of a talker, but I would like all of you creators to kow that I stay in "AW" of all you do. I especially love Blooms Sexy Feet. They are awsome... Can't wait until there are some for the BodyBuilders, Athletes, Rio,Booty,CPU and all the rest. I spend more time downloading and enjoying the creations than I do playing the game. You guys are GREAT!!!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 05:34:15 pm »

You're welcome!  I plan to update my recent shapes with the Xhi-Res mesh soon, they will be available exclusively at the adult site, so stay tuned!

Oh, and I moved your post to the Hi-Res forum, since it seemed more relevant.  Smiley

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 09:23:43 pm »

Quote from: thebsim;980798
I not much of a talker, but I would like all of you creators to kow that I stay in "AW" of all you do. I especially love Blooms Sexy Feet. They are awsome... Can't wait until there are some for the BodyBuilders, Athletes, Rio,Booty,CPU and all the rest. I spend more time downloading and enjoying the creations than I do playing the game. You guys are GREAT!!!

My sentiments exactly!! :dance:

PS. i wanna learn to create too!! (i'm currently learning how easy it is to convert clothes to "warlokked" versions...thanks to Warlokk for his easy to use tutorials!!)

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: