Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:33:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A Diary of Bella Goth  (Read 8705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:58:44 pm »

Alright, it's my first story. I made up my own thing with Bella. I decided where she went, what she did and how she acted. I hope you enjoy it!! ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

7-15-06. 8:00 PM                

Dear Diary,
 I am Isabella Mary Goth. I have just married Mortimer. I am unsure as to whether I love my husband or his money. I know only that I am pregnant and must stay with him. I am told by my doctor that I am to have a baby girl. I am going to tell Mortimer tonight. As I write this, I feel scared. You see, I do not think I am carrying Mortimer's baby. I believe that I am going to give birth to a Lothario child, not a Goth. We'll find out when she's born, by which time Mortimer will be dead. I must go to sleep now. Mortimer is coming in to call me to dinner.

♥,
                              Bella Goth the unsure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very dim witted. Could some one tell me how to update? PLEASE!!! I have no pictures of anything, I warn you. :barney: LOL I HATE BARNEY!

7-27-06       10:00 PM

Dear Diary,
 I have given birth to a daughter named Cassandra Bethany Goth. I cannot help but feel bad though. From the way she looks, I can tell she is Don Lothario's little girl. I have a sinking feeling that Mortimer will notice. I hope not. My little girl is crying. I have to go.

♥,

Bella the new mom

_________________________________________________________________________________
OK, this is my make-believe story of Alexander's conception lol.

--------------------------------------------------

7-29-06     6:00 PM

Dear Diary,
I was looking through a telescope last night. Suddenly, I was in a ship. I was being probed by aliens. The lead alien forced me to woohoo with him. I felt something today that confirms a fear: I am pregnant by the alien. Little Cassandra is growning up so fast! I believe she just may be a toddler by the time her sibling is born. I wonder only if Cassie will be teased in school when I give birth to a green child. News travels fast in Pleasantview. I suppose I could just hope the baby inherits my skin. Well, I have to go make dinner then bathe Cassandra. Mortimer refuses. Grrrrr men suck. BYE!

♥,

Bella the pregnant♥

_________________________________________________________________________________

8-5-06                     Dear Diary,

THANK SWEET JESUS! I had a son. Alexander Mortimer Goth. He has my skin but for some odd, un-named reason, my little boy has HUMONGOUS lips. I mean like too big for his face! but I should stop with the insults. My Cassie is a beautiful, sweet little toddler. Mortimer is teaching her to walk. She's getting the hang of it quickly. I have to go. Alexander is screaming at the top of his little lungs.

♥,
                                           §Isabella§
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:42:34 pm by simfreakkristen » Logged

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 07:10:01 am »

This sounds interesting...you can update by editing your first post.  It would be great to have pictures too.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 03:03:59 pm »

Oh so good.I wonder why he'll be dead...DUN DUN DUN!!

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 11:58:00 pm »

Quote from: vickylougrl;982152
This sounds interesting...you can update by editing your first post.  It would be great to have pictures too.

Actually, I can't get pictures. POOP! Sad

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 11:58:22 pm »

Quote from: ShiningStarSim;982567
Oh so good.I wonder why he'll be dead...DUN DUN DUN!!

He's an elder.

nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 12:06:53 am »

I think you can make something awsome out of this!!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 03:42:50 pm »

That's an interesting concept that Alexander was fathered by aliens.  It would explain why he looks so different than the rest of the family.  I could never understand how such a homely boy could spring from the union of Bella and Mortimer.  I like your theory better. Wink

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
moonnymph

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 10:22:43 pm »

I think your diary story is interesting, but you're playing with the time, right? Because Don and Cassandra are the same age, and Bella should have been an Elder if she hadn't disappeared. Sorry, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

...and Cassandra was kind of homely in the first game. In this game. It's easy to explain: Alex has Mortimer's skin and hair, with Cassandra's nerdy glasses.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:09 am »

But that doesn't explain where he got the big fish lips from, lol.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 03:22:29 pm »

wow eww she's marrying her FATHER!!Run for your lives thats kind of nasty

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 06:37:48 pm »

Quote from: ShiningStarSim;991510
wow eww she's marrying her FATHER!!Run for your lives thats kind of nasty

(*stares*) this is BELLA not Cassandra.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 06:49:45 pm »

hope to see you update soon,ShiningStarSim,do not be such an idiot. you are just making a fool of herself in front of thousands of people reading this forum.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
~Crysta~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 09:25:38 pm »

no i think what ShiningStarSim is saying is that Cassanda is marrying her father because they are engaged when you first get the game Smiley not Bella..

{ $ If Money Is Runing Your Life, Send It To Me And I Will Suffer For You $ } Cheesy
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 03:09:34 pm »

Quote from: Anika_Nagy;993560
no i think what ShiningStarSim is saying is that Cassanda is marrying her father because they are engaged when you first get the game Smiley not Bella..

Yes thats what I was saying!!And KatrinaandTiff please don't be so rude as to insult someone you don't know I haven't even insulted you in any way so please return the favor because I expect respect back if I respect someone.Like they say-those who give respect get respect.I'm not trying to be harsh but your comment was unneeded
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:37:19 pm by Hidden~Secret » Logged

Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 07:48:45 pm »

Quote from: KatrinaandTiff;993386
hope to see you update soon,ShiningStarSim,do not be such an idiot. you are just making a fool of herself in front of thousands of people reading this forum.

Such rudeness is really uncalled for. Keep it up and you'll earn yourself a 3-day vacation from Insim.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: