Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:23:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Diary of Bella Goth  (Read 8720 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 07:22:25 pm »

I want a vacation!
Haha ok this was just a tad bit misleading.
Because Cassy is engaged to who you call her father.. And they are close in age.
Cassy and Alex are both Bella and Mortimer's children.
Also, about the "I am Isabella Mary Goth. I have just married Mortimer. I am unsure as to whether I love my husband or his money."
Well, They didn't get married anytime recently.
They've been together since the Sims 1.
And they got rich together.
So you might want to consider re-doing it maybe.
Shaddeh

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 07:31:49 pm »

Mmm, I have one gripe with this: Why did her pregnancies only last for a few days? IMO, if you're going to use dates, you might want to do the whole nine-months of the pregnancies; it could make for a more interesting story.

Also, JacobM is right, Morty and Bella have been married since TS1. Morty wasn't an old fart when she married him.
kroft_96

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 07:17:46 pm »

i think she is writing the story, and who says she has to follow the game?
she can write whatever she feels and change it however she feels. just read her story and try not to judge it by the game.
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 02:49:49 am »

Haha thanks.
In order for it to be accurate I think she should follow the game, kroft_96.
It just makes more sense that way.
kroft_96

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 07:02:34 pm »

ya it makes sense that way. i get that, but i also think someone creations should follow their own guidelines.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 06:50:04 pm »

thank you kroft. and fyi all u ppl i no longer have the game. my husband accidentally stepped on it. i went in to labor and he got dumb. plus with sim pregnancies im impatient as crap! they'd all be less than a day long if i wrote it how i really play. ^_^

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 10:27:59 pm »

O! i get it now! i have an IQ of 780 yet i am sloooow at times. mebbe Cassie just looks too much like bella...

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 06:10:40 pm »

HELLO MEH PPL!!!!! I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!! SRY 4 the lack of updates but I haven't had computer access for a while.

ayako447

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 10:09:22 am »

wow! amazing! i never thought that Lothario would be cassandra's dad.. eeww gross.. i should find a way not to get 'em married lolz.. and im goin to bring back bella!! arrgh lmao
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: