Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:33:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food Thief  (Read 1323 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
userdaddy

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2007, 07:51:13 pm »

I dont know if this has happened to anyone else but it happens to me on a regular basis im talking 7/10 times.

I go out to a restaurant,order my food the waiter brings it to me and sits it nicely on the table. Then randomly sum prickish sim come over and steals my plate. Anyone have any idears on how i can sort this out please???

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends....
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 08:53:15 pm »

That happened to my sim too! I have Uni, NL and BV.  Luckily, a different sim of mine had the voodoo doll, so he targeted the thief and then the sim whose food got stolen took it right back.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 10:08:30 pm »

Christ, I hate it when that happens. My sims don't take too kindly to this shit happening to them, so they'll always pick a fight with the offender afterwards. But why that happens is something I'm dying to find out...

:blob6:
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 11:33:55 am »

I like to go over to the stealing sim and start a fight!

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: