Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:18:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wasn't bald until I started playing the Sims 2...  (Read 5076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 08:37:00 pm »

Unfortunately, those 20,000+ files were installed simultaneously. I started with a clean install, got download happy, and then ran the game. Well, I did some weeding out of stuff that crashed my game right away. For the most part, no problems, but some of the those strange crashes were occurring as noted in post 1. Crashes that make no sense and aren't really linked to anything. But I kinda used this as my excuse to do what I really needed to do anyway - lose some weight (from the game, not me; well, that's needed too I guess).

And honestly I probably could've done like you said with something as simple as S2CI and weeded out the unlikelies. Would've made things a little faster, unless it happened to be an unlikely. LOL. But I really was tired of half hour load times anyway. I could prepare and eat a meal and still not be loaded. I almost decided to just play CC free, but two seconds of Maxis ugliness convinced me that at least a little CC is necessary. Tongue

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: