Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:34:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: empty plates not selectable  (Read 1705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chiczzy
« on: October 09, 2007, 04:13:27 pm »

hi, was wondering whether anyone's had this problem? i've just installed bv and my sims cant clean up dishes after eating. i removed all hacks and problem still occurs. wen i click on the plate it says no actions available but i can move it around in buy or build mode. HELP!!!
gorgeous_sim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 11:53:01 am »

I've got the same problem! With only 1 family for time being (finger crossed that it won't get worse!!!)....the neighborhood is strageville & is Stella Ferrano's family that I've got problem with!!!
To tell you the truth, I always got some kind of problems with that sim....one time i had to reinstall the whole game 'cos she got stuck & nothing would unstuck her & the game start to act very strange. Even without cc & hacks it wouldn't work, so @ the end I've reinstalled the whole thing & started from fresh (since I've installed seasons I don't know how many times I had to reinstall the game 'cos of a problem or other!)!!! And now with BV it looks like the same!!!

Anyway, returning to the plate problem, even the maid wouldn't touch it!!!
So @ the end I had to put the cheating test on & delete the plate 'cos that was the only way to have that plate away from there & not have my sims dashing around in a frenzy  'cos the house was not tidy!!!
As I said, that's the only one, for time being, that i had problem with!!!
I've played yesterday with the Smith family, gave them a huge bday party with lots of invited sims & they left a lot of plates around which  Johnny cleaned without problems!
sonda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 04:44:28 pm »

Hi I'm having the same trouble and it's so annoying. It's only at community lots though they can clean up at home. I've just put in the new inseminator so hopefully i'll be able to enable buy and build, do move objects on cheat, put the plates onto a table and delete the table. Fingers crossed!
gorgeous_sim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 03:23:38 am »

hi Sonda,
 if you put the boolproptestingcheats on, u'll be able to spawn an error on the plate & to delete it without problems!
I couldn't delete the plate (& table) with the move objects on when I tried..........strange I know 'cos usually it doesn't give me problems to delete an objects in that way!!!
Lady Moiraine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 08:24:25 am »

For the sims that can't clean up the plates, just moveobjects on, delete the sim, moveobjects off, save the lot and exit to the neighborhood.  When you go back to the lot, the deleted sim will be by the mailbox and should be able to clean up the plates.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: