Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:26:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Trouble: Andy and Chris Turilli  (Read 9581 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2007, 05:53:44 pm »

Love them or just sick of seeing them, here they are - my favourite muses of the moment, Andy and Chris Turilli! Cheesy

The stars of my story on the adult forum, so I can't elaborate too much on their relationship... let's just say they were born twins and leave it at that :angel: Being such, I fudged their astrology to make them both Cancers (their birthday was mentioned in the story, so I made it fit), so when I cover them individually I'll give their original starsigns. Their Dad's around here somewhere too - remember "Garfield", the lazy alien vampire? These two are his sons Smiley Not even their real names, just shortened/pet versions:

André (Andy)

In my game, Andy is now a "bloodsucking fish" as he so nicely puts it, meaning a dhampir who grows fins in the water Cheesy However, in order to get the size of the fangs right (matching the smaller fangs replacement for all vampires), I had to dive into the mesh files to the point where uploading them isn't an option, so you're getting the fang-less version - think of it as before he got into his current situation.

These are the clothes he comes packed with, but not the body hair I'm afraid. What you see there is a modified version of Morague's anatomy bits found on Sexysims2 - I added the hair myself. His skintone is actually a replacement alien default, an Oepu skin I recoloured, so depending on the skin you're using he may look different.

Character

Aspiration: Friendship
Starsign: Capricorn
Personality: Very playful, nice and outgoing, maxed on neat. Was as bad as his Dad in the activity department, but deciding I didn't fancy a repeat performance I got him "encouraged" up to three.
Turn-ons/offs: I'll let you decide, but one's got to be fitness Wink

Content

I don't know how the creator of his hair would feel about my including the mesh, so to play safe I'll offer a link instead. As I said before his skin's a default replacement, but so are his eyes. You may recognise the shirt if you've visited the group project section here; given he's a parent himself I thought it appropriate Wink

Christian (Chris)

Chris is a good ol' fashioned vampire Wink In fact he was bitten once before at fifteen out of necessity, got cured the next day, and missed the "night life" so much he asked his Dad to bite him again. Now anyone who's exported and tried to use a vampire sim before (like me!) will tell you it'll just be a normal sim with red eyes and fangs once you get them into CAS, but fortunately that hasn't happened here - while giving him better freckles and saving a copy, the red eyes went. So not only will he be a normal sim in CAS and beyond, he'll look normal too!

Now Chris is a little more customised than Andy. I'll save the rest for later, but all you need to know at this point is that's how you'll get him, in all his gothic glory Wink

Character

Aspiration: Friendship, but knowledge would suit him too
Starsign: Pisces
Personality: Bursting with energy, maxed on nice but also very serious, with three neatness points. Add to that his more extrovert nature and you have a wannabe sleazy comedian - he's forever telling dirty jokes! :lol:
Turn-ons/offs: Completely up to you. If you have BV I'd have to say creativity though (I think that's what the artist's palette means).

Content

Freckles by migamoo: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=216553
I didn't realise I had another set, but to play safe they came from here

Before I say any more, I have to say a big thank you to Yakov for allowing me to include the mesh for his outfit! This guy's more complicated to install as it is, but worth every second Wink For instance, he won't shrink in the shower - that's an Oepu skin he's wearing that I added body hair to, and linked to the Slimmer Bodybuilder and the BBM Teen - you must get the necessary meshes, otherwise you'll have a case of "Floating Head Syndrome" on your hands. The hair is a piece of cake however; just go here to get the mesh. The file matching the sim pictured is named Chris.rar - see below for more details.

I've thrown in an added bonus with this guy - for those of you who remember and prefer his older look, go for the file labelled ChrisOld.rar Smiley Same applies as for above, all that's different is his face Wink I will warn you though, I can't promise that sim's babies will look so pretty... :angel:

One last thing. These two are young adults. If you don't have Uni and really want them, check post #7 for the adult versions Smiley (When I said I added the hair, I just meant I used Allen's hair transparencies. I'm not that talented Wink)

Enjoy! Cheesy

* TurilliTwins.png (516.56 KB, 600x577 - viewed 9458 times.)

* ScreenShot011.png (3.31 KB, 385x167 - viewed 1383 times.)

* ScreenShot009.png (1.96 KB, 391x102 - viewed 1494 times.)
* Andy.rar (688.81 KB - downloaded 260 times.)
* Chris.rar (2733.33 KB - downloaded 370 times.)
* ChrisOld.rar (2781.41 KB - downloaded 255 times.)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 11:59:29 am by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 06:38:47 pm »

SQUEEEE!!

I've, well, Covenant... has wanted these guys for ages! I might change them a wee bit (I'm not too keen on the BB mesh, call me weird) But they'll still be recognizable!

Hope you don't mind too much... I'll post pics to show you what I (And Cov!) do to them Cheesy

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 06:56:49 pm »

I'm squeeing even more! I'll post pics of their billion children in my pics thread. And yes, you did make it a chore to download Chris. Making me pay:lol:?
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:36:46 pm »

*maniac grin*
Old Chris!!

*goes off to make little Chris-babies*

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 01:49:17 am »

@Skullbunny: Oh yeah, I'd love to see the pics! Wink Nah, I don't mind, I only made him a SBB in my game to give him something to show for all his working out Wink
@blue: Yes Tongue Wink But then, as you may remember, I needed him to keep his muscles in the shower, depends how much you want that - unless you decide to change his skin of course.
@Axelval: I thought that'd cheer you up Wink *cough*pictures*cough* Wink

No requests please
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 10:49:18 am »

Sadie, Umm, Could you be a real uber-angel and put them as adults?? I really really like them, nothing like any of my sims, but I do not have Uni at all, and probably never will do so if you could put them as Adults I'd be uber-appreciative!!

They are amazing btw. Forgot 2 mention that!!

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 11:58:03 am »

Aaw, thanks! Cheesy Here you go, adult versions as requested and labelled with their real/full names to avoid confusion Wink Same installation instructions/content as before.

Enjoy Cheesy

* Christian.rar (2878.31 KB - downloaded 220 times.)
* Andre.rar (688.73 KB - downloaded 141 times.)

No requests please
kim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 05:27:08 pm »

Nice Job

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 06:45:36 pm »

WOOT!

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 07:49:44 pm »

Aww, I've loved these two for ages! SO glad to have them. Cheesy Thanks!

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Kaduzza

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 04:53:53 am »

WoW!

Chris is very very sexy!

All the men are attracted by the evil, for as it is dangerous.
[/B][/I]
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 02:42:14 pm »

You uploaded them! Nice.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 05:43:00 pm »

YAY!!I have wanted Andy and Chris for forever!

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
earthpixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 08:47:48 am »

Oh my my my!!! They are cute!!! Cheesy:D:D:D

Spammers need to get a life :violent3:
Die_bunny_dia

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 06:54:11 pm »

MUHAHAHA*Steals Chris*

Pages: [1] 2
  Print