Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:58:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a question regarding Modthesims2  (Read 7078 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sweetviper

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2007, 01:40:45 am »

Why I am getting the following error:

sweetviper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

Pease let me know ASAP because I didn't nothing wrong!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:42:24 am by sweetviper » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 08:57:32 am »

You prolly clicked a link to a post that doesn't excist anymore, happens alot.
Click on the home page. Wink

No longer active
sweetviper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 12:23:13 am »

thanks for your replay
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 12:47:43 am »

I know how you feel that happened a couple of times to me and i felt like that to.Oh my gosh what did i do? I went to my husband and he told me not to worry about it that i did nothing wrong.So thanks for Bloom for clearing that up.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
roberte

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 05:25:22 pm »

I just had that problem happen because I inadvertently posted a topic in the forum that was not a game failure related problem. I asked about a process related problem (how to do something) and got banned for 10 days. It appears to be very random just what type of post is considered unacceptable so, I suppose, just bear with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: