Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:53:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bon Voyage Questions  (Read 3772 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2007, 08:29:48 pm »

I have a question,when can  the offsprings(Babys) of a Sims go with their parent on Vacation,I think I know the answer,but I want to hear your answer?
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 08:32:21 pm »

children and up can go; toddlers and babies cant.
char5263

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 03:13:29 pm »

I think it's a good thing toddlers & babies cant go. Because your sims couldnt do as much unless they had some kind of stroller or pack to carry them in. But still they get more rest & can have more fun without needing to take them to the potty or change a diaper or feed them.
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 04:46:06 pm »

I think they should of been able to take the toddlers on holiday but their should of been some sort of nusery in the hotel your sims were staying so you could drop your toddler off their for a few hours.

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 04:51:47 pm »

I have a question? Is anyone else suddenly having trouble repackaging lots for upload using Clean Installer since installing BV? There are several of us suddenly getting error messages and empty files. I hope this type of question is ok for this thread. I can remove it if it is not. I have posted in the help area but it was suggested i snoop around to see if others have this same issue.

zuri

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 06:52:10 pm »

I just installed BV after much debate and now none of my custom content shows up!! It is still in my downloads folder, but does't show up anywhere in the game. What do I do? Help! And yes I enabled CC.
Annette1955

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 09:21:04 pm »

Zuri, after enabling cc did you remember to exit and restart? Some have had to do this twice to get it to take. If that isn't the easy solution then I'm sorry I'm no help!
srclark326@hotm
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 02:31:29 pm »

I have close to the same problem.  My objects show up but none on my clothes or makeup or accessories show in the game. They r in the downloads folder but not in game....  Can anyone help? I have enabled cc and restarted several times. object collections is ok too.

PLEASE HELP!!!   THANKS
imogen.3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 07:13:29 am »

i had the same problem but go to Maty's and download a hack and all your downloads will show up. Silly me did this and had no trouble, saw the new patch and downloaded that and now my game is crashing all the time. Tried re-installing but that seems to have made it worse. I am at a lost with bonvoyage. Why did they put it up for sale with all the problems everyone is having? Didn't they do tests?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: