Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 10:06:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me  (Read 1215 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2007, 09:03:32 am »

I have been having a lot of trouble with the Sims 2 lately,in fact,I recently decided to stop playing Bon Voyage and go back to Seasons,I thought that everything would return back to normal,silly me...............
Anyway,this morning I created my nice little custom neighborhood and plopped two CAS famillies within it,I was already having trouble getting the game started but then I started deleting the accessories cache before I started it and everything started running smoothly again,well,that is what I thought..................
Anyway,right away I noticed the light blue screen with the spinning hourglass showing up again,first when my Sim was on a community lot,and then in the neighborhood view when I went to save,after I made sure that everything had saved I quit the game and went back online.after about an hour I decided to go offline and play again,first it took three times to start the darn thing again,and when I entered the game my custom neighborhood had been deleted!:hmph: It had been replaced with a neighborhood called weather?! Anyway,as soon as I entered "weather" the game crashed,I have a ton of custom content in my game and a few hacks(JennFlower's teen woohoo,swim naked,naked water wiggle and woohoo naked,I was wondering if it was the hacks or the custom content causing all of my trouble? I have been playing the Sims 2 for over a year,in fact,when I just had Pets installed I had one game last 6 months,and I didn't have one hack or custom item installed.I was wondering if there was someone out there who could explain to me why I am having so much trouble,I am seriously thinking about uninstalling the game for the tenth time this week and deleting all of my custom content,if it meant that I could actually start playing again

Lover of lederhosen
Baby_Gurl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 12:28:19 pm »

Try to see If your hacks are compatible with the expansion packs you are using It could be a bug.

NICK JONAS !
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 03:54:48 pm »

I found out all of the trouble was caused by my Nvidia video card a few days ago:hmph: Luckily,due to the help of boolProp useShaders false,I have been able to play my game normally again,and I am still using all of my CC and hacks with no issues,not too shabby(1st)

Lover of lederhosen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: