Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 03:03:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Crud... what did I do to Bodyshop?!  (Read 1267 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2007, 08:53:44 pm »

Well simply put BodyShop won't finish loading, and it lags my computer extremely. And I am EXTREMELY annoyed by this glitch.

But I have a hunch as to what caused it, I uninstalled a program called command.exe, after which BodyShop ceased to function. So If anyone knows what actually causedit, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Science makes everything sound painful.
Nik4myth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 04:13:19 pm »

I'm having the same problem... I'll let you know if I find a solution.

'Draw your dagger, look your opponent in the eye, today my friend is a good day to die.'
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 04:18:18 pm »

the version of BodySHop that ships with Pets EP made me want to kill because of the billion bugs, if you have Pets EP and didn't get the update, do do at once and you will see some improvement.

But without more information about what EPs, video card, and operating system you have, I can't even guess what the problem might be.

If you installed the downloadable BodyShop from EA or one of the game file sites, you may as well re-install the game, because it will have totally borked your game.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 04:20:38 pm »

command.exe?? from what folder did you delete this programme?

I know there is one command.exe that is a Trojan and this may have damaged BodyShop or any other files on your computer.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: