Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:58:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost all my downloads because of a flood!  (Read 2113 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marilynj72

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2007, 08:34:58 pm »

The home we were living in was flooded and I've finally been able to get a new computer and all my sims2 games and stuff packs. I had somewhere like 22,000 downloads for my game, that I have downloaded over the years and now they're all gone. The funny thing (okay so it's not that funny) is that I had everything backed up onto an external hardrive and I always made updates of my files often so that I wouldn't have to deal with losing everything...

So, if anyone could help me find some of the things I've lost I would be very greetful.

I need to find a blur/censor remover
some anatomically correct skintones (I am well over age 18)
some skintones in general like alien skintones, etc...
the helping hand for the university
some OFB hacks like i used to have this painting that builds up the customer ratings and a bear statue that gives you all the gold badges
a telescope that allows you to be abducted by aliens
clothing for male (all ages), teens, children, toddlers, elders and young adults (adult females are easy to find clothing for)
Big (as in huge) tv
new outerwear clothing (for seasons)
a bender (from futurama) robot
a table that had 2 peices an end peice and a middle peice that allows you to make a table as big as you want it.

That's pretty much all I can think of for now, but these are some of the things I'm having trouble finding on my own (considering I lost all the links that was in my favorites folder on my old computer that could have taken me to some of the sites that I use to download stuff from)
socurious

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 08:43:44 pm »

Marilyn, I am so sorry for your losses!  I believe I can help you with few requests:

blur/censor remover - probably at Sexy Sims 2; anatomically correct skintones, try insimadult; the bender robot I believe I saw at Mod the Sims 2; and I believe you can find the telescope at MATY.  I hope you find everything you want and have everythng you need....

my thoughts are with you.

...everywhere you go, there you are...:pickleride:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: