Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:13:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Somthing is Wrong with my Bodyshop!  (Read 1947 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shazamy

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2007, 12:18:15 am »

So the past few days when I run the BODYSHOP it starts fine and then when I get to a certain page of it the first sim will apear and then the Bodyshop will Error and close down. Its not the page its whatever that is After that sim that is messing it up...how do I fix this?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 01:05:13 pm »

Try to delete these files:
1- groups.cache, accesory.cache and cigen.package files all located in c/mydocuments/eagames/thesims2 folder

2- go in the c/mydocuments/eagames/thesims2/thumbnails folder and delete the CASthumbnail.package one, just this one, not the other ones

Delete those files while neither the game or bodyshop are running.

When this is done, try Bodyshop again.  If that does not help and you recently added new cc in your game, one might be corrupted, delete the new stuff you added.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 01:20:35 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh;986205
Try to delete these files:
1- groups.cache, accesory.cache and cigen.package files all located in c/mydocuments/eagames/thesims2 folder

2- go in the c/mydocuments/eagames/thesims2/thumbnails folder and delete the CASthumbnail.package one, just this one, not the other ones

Delete those files while neither the game or bodyshop are running.

When this is done, try Bodyshop again.  If that does not help and you recently added new cc in your game, one might be corrupted, delete the new stuff you added.

I have made it a habit to do so everytime before I start Body Shop and the game. It works fine:)

Shazamy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 12:01:18 am »

Sad it still crashed! thank you though.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 07:33:31 pm »

You may have a corrupt sim in either your Downloads folder or your Saved Sims folder.  I have a similar problem, only with me the whole thing freezes up, then crashes after I bring up the task manager to shut the program down.  (I'm pretty sure I know which one it is visually, but I'm not quite ready to sacrifice my Saved Sims folder quite yet just to find the right sim file.  :?)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: