Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:18:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: More realistic Burqas ^___^  (Read 17776 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 05:07:43 pm »

Great job on these Earth. I love having different cultural items in my game.

I can't believe that person has two posts and they used one to be so barbaric themselves. Most of the goth people I know (and there are a lot of them) are typically more accepting of other people's differences, religion included. You certainly don't have to agree with something to respect/accept it.

Thanks Kathy for not letting that kind of closed minded-ness exist in this forum. :*)

~JJ~
I need someone who is really chatty and not afraid of lack of response. PM me please. Cheesy

Check out lucentsims.com. :*) If you would like to have a section in my Forum Talent are
earthpixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 05:24:57 pm »

Glad you like it Smiley I gusse some people might think of me as a "goth" or "goth-punk", but I stoped calling my self goth when I studyed my religion and foud that the real Goths were a Pagan Tribe that fought the Romans.
And when I did think of my self as a goth, I would never disrespect people even though I got it a lot.  

Quote from: lucentgem;991697
Great job on these Earth. I love having different cultural items in my game.

I can't believe that person has two posts and they used one to be so barbaric themselves. Most of the goth people I know (and there are a lot of them) are typically more accepting of other people's differences, religion included. You certainly don't have to agree with something to respect/accept it.

Thanks Kathy for not letting that kind of closed minded-ness exist in this forum. :*)

Spammers need to get a life :violent3:
earthpixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 05:25:36 pm »

Thank you Smiley I hope her Sims will like them Cheesy  

Quote from: Rogue777;991481
Very nice job, Earthpixie. Now Amira's Sim will be able to leave the house. Cheesy

buggkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 06:50:45 pm »

very nice

Amira

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 09:47:21 pm »

Quote from: kathy;991441
k Goth has been given a 3 day ban for their comment. Anyone else who wishes to bash any religion will receive the same. If you wish to talk shit about religion then go find a nice religious forum to torment because I'm not in the damn mood for the stupidity.

Anywho, nice work.

Love you Kathy!

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
vyksin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 09:49:06 pm »

Wonderful!! I am not Muslim,but I have family members who are.Rude comments aside,they are very nice.I can't wait to use them in my game.I like to make my sims as "real" as possible and they will really help.Thank you for sharing.
BTW anyone,who feels the need to belittle the faith of another,really needs to clean the glass out of their yard before they throw any stones.There is good and bad in everything,Ying and Yang,thus is the balance of the universe.If you don not agree with a religon don't pratice it.In other words: IF YOU HAVE A CLOSED MIND, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 10:11:00 pm »

Quote from: Rogue777;991481
Very nice job, Earthpixie. Now Amira's Sim will be able to leave the house. Cheesy

LOL, she always leaves the house Cheesy

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
earthpixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 07:06:43 am »

I am also not a Muslim, but I was good friends with a Muslim family when I was a kid, and now I have a online friend who is Muslim. I am happy you like my work Smiley
"IF YOU HAVE A CLOSED MIND, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH TOO!!!!!!!!!!!" RIGHT ON!!! Cheesy  

Quote from: vyksin;992269
Wonderful!! I am not Muslim,but I have family members who are.Rude comments aside,they are very nice.I can't wait to use them in my game.I like to make my sims as "real" as possible and they will really help.Thank you for sharing.
BTW anyone,who feels the need to belittle the faith of another,really needs to clean the glass out of their yard before they throw any stones.There is good and bad in everything,Ying and Yang,thus is the balance of the universe.If you don not agree with a religon don't pratice it.In other words: IF YOU HAVE A CLOSED MIND, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

earthpixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 07:08:40 am »

And I appreciate you lovely comments Cheesy  

Quote from: Gulhare;992491
thank your for this....its not limited to islamic/middle east culture-just go back a hundred years or so and a woman with a bare head was either a child or upper class/aristocracy. And to show of any legs or arms oh my!!!Disgrace. Difficult to find this kind of clothing...this and bare feet Smiley I will hunt on and in the meantime thank you so very much. I apreciate your work!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 04:59:17 am by earthpixie » Logged

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 09:51:31 am »

lol Love you too doll
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: