Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:17:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bsetts Heels in Hi Res...for willing mesher  (Read 2084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
poppeboy

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2007, 02:33:27 pm »

a little something i been working on Bsett's heels + BlooM's Sexy feet

sadly i aint a good enough mesher to complete this ...finding myself fiddling with some vertex's and getting nowhere .
so an upload for those with the skill and will to make em complete
be warned it might look like a total mess and it might not even be sutitble for completion but if this is the case i hope that it will inspire the making of some that will work Smiley

this is a mesher's file only ....a milkshape file
the foot and heel are in seperate groups
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 09:21:59 am by poppeboy » Logged

spelling is like running - you dont run backwards because you fall you just keep on going Tongue (well when you are me)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 06:55:22 pm »

I have similar meshes but wont upload.
Altho the feet are the ones from the XHI and reduced in Faces Bsett heels are already arround 5000 polygon's.
So putting these together and attached to a fullbody you end up with a high polygon mesh, prolly arround 9000 orso.
Besides that its alot work to get them animate properly.
I prefer using lower polycount shoes/heels so i can use 3 or 4 shoes in one mesh.
But.....these heels are still my favorite, the most beautifull arround in my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 07:05:23 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
poppeboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 06:23:25 am »

yh as i said im not that good at meshing and i can see your point BlooM the with these heels the model would easy be to much for any mid-range computer Sad

But anyway perhaps doning like the toe area on Bsett's heels could be an idea that still might work without getting a to high poly-count (screenie)

cause i would just love to see a pair of heels with some more marked toe's combined with Warlokk's new Hi Res model
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 09:21:59 am by poppeboy » Logged

spelling is like running - you dont run backwards because you fall you just keep on going Tongue (well when you are me)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: