Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:32:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: smaller beach lots  (Read 2852 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alegra101

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2007, 01:51:06 am »

So can You tell me is it worth waiting for someone to make smaller beach lots or just forget about that? Is it possible at all to make it??
Cause those made by Maxis are really huge .... :sad3:
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 02:04:46 am »

Yeah. I've always preferred smaller lots, because the large lots run slow in my game. And I love the beach lots, but barely ever play them because they're so slow.
If there were smaller beach lots, my sims would spend a much longer time on the beach! Tongue

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Annette1955

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 09:32:15 pm »

I've been using the smallest Maxis lot in my new hood and am having no problems with it. The view from the house is wonderful, I just love watching the waves. Hope the simmies do too, as now they have the views from most rooms! They are certainly enjoying going to their private beach after work each day.
My community lot has not been as successful, only one sim actually stayed and did things on it, the others just walked by. There is not much there so the problem maybe that it is not exciting enough yet. I had sent newly graduated Stella Terrano there to make friends with someone who has a beach house, but there was only Brandon Lilliard to meet. One day she may earn enough for her own beachfront pad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: