Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:05:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Bon Voyage has crashed... this program will now terminate.  (Read 2673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2007, 03:58:03 pm »

Hi pretty much says in the title! I am running all EP's except OFB, no SP's. Hacks include ACR, Inteen, Insim, Chistian Lov Skintone selector. is this a hack problem or is it a hardware problem?

Report Start 10/16/2007 9:55:49 PM

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Soc&Rel: Adjust STR From A->B w/ nIDs
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x00000352
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\noinstantlove.package
\downloads\InTeenimater_B.package

Procedure Name: Soc&Rel: Adjust LTR From A->B w/ nIDs
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x0000038E
\downloads\noinstantlove.package

Procedure Name: Function - Main - Set Skin
Group ID: 0x7F01EC29
Instance ID: 0x000022A4
\downloads\ChristianLov_SkintoneSelector_severalversions\Christianlov_SkintoneSelector.package
\downloads\ChristianLov_SkintoneSelector_severalversions\Christianlov_CustomSkintoneSelector.package
\downloads\ChristianLov_SkintoneSelector_severalversions\Christianlov_CustomSkintoneSelector3.package
\downloads\ChristianLov_SkintoneSelector_severalversions\Christianlov_CustomSkintoneSelector4.package

End Of Report

3 possible conflicts detected.

Thanks

Char
xxx

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 04:07:40 pm »

Okay, I am totally uneducated in reading this but I do have one question. Are you using the BETA InTeen for BV? If so, it looks not to be compatible with Christianlov's (magnificent) Skin Selector. TJ, Eric and Jase work together so I don't think it's a problem with any of their mentioned hacks. CL stopped supporting his long before BV saw the lighht of day. Try removing it and see if you still have the crash.

In the interim I am sure someone more knowledgeable will be here to help.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 04:17:13 pm »

Yeah the Beta version, will try and get rid of the skintone selector. Is there any other way i can change a sims skin colour than CL's mod?

Char
xxx

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 05:54:42 pm »

Christianlov did make an "InTeenimated" version of his skintone selector, but as Joey mentions, CL abandoned that work many moons ago so I have no idea if it still works.  The last time I tested the InTeen version of his skintone selector was back during Pets.

Although, if Procedure Name: Function - Main - Set Skin is the only behavior that overlaps, then the InTeen version of his mod should continue to work just peachy with InTeen for Bon Voyage (or Seasons for that matter).

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 01:04:06 pm »

Well, it may not be the InTeen after all. You should use the Pescado Hack Diff to see if all your hacks are BV ready.

As for changing skins without CL's mod, I can only think of using either SimPe or Halle's TS2SE. The latter costs and is problematic as it takes forever to load the DNA process because TS2SE does not, or will not, recognize a lot of the skins in your game. SimPe scares the living daylights out of me (such a coward am I).

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 01:18:18 pm »

Simpe scares me too! One thing you do may mess your whole neighbourhood up!!

Where do i get Pescado Hack diff from?

Char
xxx

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 02:44:35 pm »

Found it.

When you click on it, is that all the packages that are broken or is that just a big list of what is broken and you have to search if you have any of these?

Char
xxx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: