Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:28:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Midnight: A Vampire's Tale  (Read 18549 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 02:08:58 am »

Wow, this is a fantastic story. Who cares if a poster rated the story as a 2. I am looking forward to the next update and bookmarking this for my future reading Wink

Glad to see another BloodRayne fan out here in the crowd. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 02:13:39 pm »

Snort!  Ok, I just fixed the average with my 5!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 03:37:00 pm »

That poster who rated this 2 has Selective Reading Disorder Wink This is great, keep up the good work :thumbup:

Just out of interest, how far did you get in the contest? I stopped watching after I got kicked out.

No requests please
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 03:50:33 pm »

lol, I honestly don't care about the ratings, I just wanted to share the story.

Sarah, Caitlin made it all the way to the end to be crowned Miss Midnight.  I judged in the last one, and will be judging the next one as well.  That's kind of why I wanted to do this story as sort of a lead-in to the contest.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 04:40:33 pm »

Ooh, right! Belated congrats then Cheesy I've given up with that series, all my vampires are too nice :angel: Though I might be able to squeeze a story out of Emily, provided teen vamps are allowed, that is.

No requests please
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 06:12:01 pm »

Hell hath no fury as a woman cheated out of seeing her last sunset and mortal life, followed by watching the premature death and burial of her orphaned baby... only to face ambivalence, years later, about embracing a mortality and a shot at love, and to letting it pass her by. I love ambivalence in characters. Makes them so interesting.

At least now Caitlin has a shot in having a friend and vampire partner of the night... her late lover's daughter Sydney Elisabeth.
Hmmmm. I wonder what she'll decide?

Synaptic, I enjoyed your fine writing ability. Your photos and the expressions you captured were wonderful. Very nice!

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 03:14:40 am »

WOW!  Such a detailed critique.  Thanx Vita4all, I really appreciate the feedback, it means a lot.

~ Syn

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 08:44:48 pm »

I'm finally caught up I'm enjoying this very much the only thing that would make it better would be for it to be in a movie!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Mystie2

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 10:50:11 pm »

Wicked awesome sweetie keep up great work love the story Waahhhh!!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 07:16:03 pm »

Good looking vampire-killing vampires originally from 1800's Southern United States wins the story section on originality.
hannahkittie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 07:50:36 pm »

Your story is so unbelievably good that i feel like i will explode. Iv'e read so many bad stories in thesims2.com that yours is so refreshing. If i could rate it 5 stars, I'd rate it 10 stars!!!

Are you extremely bored and have nothing else better to do?
Here is meh story "A Little Fantasy.":cat:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=182176
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 09:49:22 am »

LMAO!  Thanx y'all!  Being as I'm a southern boy, SecretAgentZero, most of my characters will typically be from this region.

Just an update, both of my jobs have been sort of hectic lately, plus I've been judging contests too, so that's kind of suspended things just a bit.  I have the storyline worked out for Part 3, I just have to write it and then of'course take the pics.  I'm about 1/4 of the ways done with the pics probably.  Just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't forgotten about "Midnight."

~ Syn

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 06:21:14 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;1031780
LMAO!  Thanx y'all!  Being as I'm a southern boy, SecretAgentZero, most of my characters will typically be from this region.

Just an update, both of my jobs have been sort of hectic lately, plus I've been judging contests too, so that's kind of suspended things just a bit.  I have the storyline worked out for Part 3, I just have to write it and then of'course take the pics.  I'm about 1/4 of the ways done with the pics probably.  Just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't forgotten about "Midnight."

~ Syn

The South is awesome.
Can't wait for updates. Cheesy
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 06:28:07 am »

I'm looking forward to the next update. Take your time. The story just get better and better Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 03:46:53 pm »

Wow!  I mean, really, what other word could describe this fabulous piece of art?  From beginning to end, you offer a gripping story, fresh and original, with characters so unbelievably real I could almost reach out and touch them.  And if all that were not enough, you also serve up fantastic pictures - my mind is reeling with some of these shots, and I may have to pick your brain sometime and see how you got them. Wink  Beautifully done.  Great suspense.  Sydney is very beautiful by the way.  Where did you find her hair?  Please keep up the spectacular work!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: