Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:02:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midnight: A Vampire's Tale  (Read 18415 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Snookumboo

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2008, 01:53:52 pm »

This is amazing, you are truely talented, this is by far one of the best story's I've read recently Smiley

Your pictures are also fantastic, its inspired me to have ago too! working on the plot now, though it wont be as good as this.

Congratulations Smiley

Just because you're voice may reach half way across the world doesn't mean that you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.

-Edward R. Murrow
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2008, 11:42:10 pm »

I read the entire story so far, and it is great. As a devoted reader of Anne Rice, you are as close as they come to being an original author with the vampire theme.
I hope you post another chapter very soon.

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2008, 12:49:14 am »

Wow.  I've totally neglected this lately and for that I deeply apologize.  I'm very excited to see a resurgence of posts on it again.  As soon as I have some time available I will do what I can to get the next chapter wrapped up.

Thank you for your continued interest in this story.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 02:14:07 am »

I can't believe I only just found this now. I love vampire stories *Buffy fan*. But I'm more impressed with the pictures. The fighting scenes are pretty amazing, all the poses must have taken ages. There are so many great stories on here. I wish I had the time and dedication (and most likely talent) to make one too but I'll just have to be happpy with reading the excellent stories on here. Not that I'm complaing. Can't wait for the next update!

11 out of 10 :happy8:

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: