Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:17:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a 'unlock aspiration rewards' cheat?  (Read 26294 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:02:43 pm »

As the title says, my question is: Is there a 'unlock aspiration rewards cheat'? Basically, a cheat like "boolprop unlockcareerrewards true" just it unlocks the aspiration rewards instead of career rewards. Is there a cheat? If not, could someone make possibly a hacked object that could unlock the rewards? Thanks in advance.

New account --> 2*B~Weird
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 09:17:33 pm »

yes there is and you have to press control shift and c and in the cheatbox console type: UNLOCKCAREERREWARDSand press enter you must be on andult sim or teen to unlock career reward.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 09:19:47 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 07:11:10 am »

Quote from: Pierreandreply4;1024095
yes there is and you have to press control shift and c and in the cheatbox console type: UNLOCKCAREERREWARDSand press enter you must be on andult sim or teen to unlock career reward.

This cheat unlocks career rewards and the OP is looking for aspiration rewards.

As far as I know, there isn't a cheat. I do believe that many of them are in buyable form on MTS.
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 01:59:39 pm »

I downloaded a buyable version of the aspiration rewards on MTS2, but i was just hoping that i wouldn't have to pay for it. Anwways, the regular aspiration rewards work fine. But the custom one i downloaded Phhh! This thread can be closed. Thank you.

New account --> 2*B~Weird
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 02:53:50 pm »

Twojeffs at the inteen site have a collection of buyable aspiration/career rewards which can be found Here

Seasons version is Bon Voyage compatible.  As far as I know it is working fine but if you experience problems with his version there is support available at the inteen site.

If you cannot download or can't reach the link I put, you will need to register at the inteen site in order to be able to download it.  Registration is free.

ETA:  There is a cheat you can use that permits you to add as many aspiration points as you want, it is:  aspirationPoints 5000  which works for the selected sim.   The 5000 can be change to any value you want.  By giving them extra aspiration points it does unlock the aspiration reward you want.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 03:00:45 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 11:35:39 am »

Quote from: Fari;1041300
hi every one.secondly i have university expansion as well. but there is no serial no on the cover of CD. now everytime i try to copy UNIVERSITY SIMS. it ask me for SERIAL NO... from where i can a SERIAL NO?Huh?

The serial number may be not on the cover, but on the back of your booklet (mine is anyway, it's a European edition, though).

~°~°~°~

@n3rin3:
There is an edit button on the bottom of your posting, you can avoid double postings (which are not very popular in forums), by using that button. Especially when two postings are of the same topic and posting time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: