Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:18:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to best organize your download folder?  (Read 2385 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
abaris

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:55:09 pm »

Here are a few things I'm not sure about. But I'd like to make things tidy for a change. So here goes:

Am I right in assuming, that the latest expansions support folders and subfolders in the download folder?

I have downloaded a lot of clothing items with meshes - Does it matter if some particular mesh is present in multiple folders?

And a final question: I've donwloaded a lot of Sims, that look awsome in the screenshots, but opening the custom sims in CAS they show up a clones of default sims or clones of other custom sims although all the files are installed twith the clean installer. I don't overwrite if I'm prompted, since I'm assuming, that these particular files are already present. Or would it be better to create a seperate folder for each installed sim?
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:20:16 pm »

I do but not much.I recently had a game crash about less than a month ago.I organized about 1,000 of 7,000 files so not really much

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: