Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:42:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problems in the lots of beach help!  (Read 2681 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 08:18:01 pm »

Someone knows why i'd a construction in the beach's lots, it don't have any funcionality.
I put a lot of residential beach, I build a house, save I put a sim inside and the beach is barred without use the sim claims that cannot enter.
please it explain what do I do of wrong
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 03:37:10 pm by Mavi´Studio » Logged

Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 03:27:35 pm »

poxa niguem sabe me responder
My God will be that nobody is able to me answer? neither that be for say that does not know the because.

Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 10:21:11 pm »

I even answered myself very obliged to everybody

An unfortunate bug in BV seems to cause any lots with swimmable beaches to become unswimmable if you place them in the lot bin, then back in the neighborhood. This appears to also prevent users from downloading lots with swimmable beaches, since they must be placed through the lot bin.

There is no known fix for this issue at this time.

imogen.3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 07:24:53 am »

i didn't have any problem with that, everyone seems to be having different problems.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 07:38:01 am »

I have pulled lots from the lot bin, my sims can use the beach. I don't have any ideas of what could cause problems, unless there is corrupt objects or terrain in the file.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 08:54:05 am »

does not it be a matter of that I know that I should click in the bottom of the sea. the commercial lots that I do in my neighborhood function perfect, however the residential lots of beach where do I do my houses the swinmable does not function
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 08:59:57 am by Mavi´Studio » Logged

Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 08:58:24 am »

http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Bon_Voyage_Bugs

Does not it be a matter of objects, the problem exists even without no object personalized, already I did the experience.  in commercial lots in the neighborhood functions with perfection as I cited above but will go residential for me the beach stayed unswinmable
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 09:08:32 am by Mavi´Studio » Logged

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 04:58:48 am »

Are you sure your clicking on the water in the right spot? That seems to be the problem most people have.  

I haven't had any trouble with my beach lots that have been placed in the bin. I bin all the ones I make and use them in different hoods.

I read that wiki bug report weeks ago, it nearly freaked me out at the time but now I'm not sure if it's even true.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: