Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:01:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Picture Making Program?  (Read 2691 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
The Commodore

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2007, 02:49:18 pm »

Is there some type of program to take pictures from your computer and turn them into pictures that Sims can hang on their walls? I know there was a Maxis made program for TS1, but I'm wondering if there is something similar for TS2.

Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:49:36 am »

I have taken pics of my family and put them in paintings so that the sims can paint them and then hang them on the walls....find your pics u want....the go to documents..ea games...the sims 2....and look down the list for paintings and open it and drag and drop your pic....i usually make a copy of my pic 1st. and paste it on my desktop so that i still have the original....also another possibility, altho 9i haven't done it yet...but u could go to neighborhoods and the neighborhood u r playing say....go to storytelling and put your pic in there and if u have Bon Voyage and u order pictures and u select yours it would b delivered and u can then put it on a shelf dresser ect...or hang it....i am going to try the last one i mentioned when i play next to see how it works...

BEV
nocommente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 08:42:12 pm »

SimPe has a tool to do this and it's amazingly easy to use.

If you have Bon Voyage you may want to wait for it to be updated, though I think it's safe to use it to recolor objects.
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 10:37:14 pm »

Quote from: nocommente;998343
SimPe has a tool to do this and it's amazingly easy to use.

If you have Bon Voyage you may want to wait for it to be updated, though I think it's safe to use it to recolor objects.

Oh great, thanks! I'll do a Google search.

I'm not anywhere near Bon Voyage yet haha I only have up to Nightlife.

Okay I downloaded the regular program and the picture program, and the other two required things. I also have Photoshop CS3. But I have no idea what I am supposed to do. All I want to do is edit that picture of the soccer player from University lol.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 11:00:07 pm by The Commodore » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: