Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:13:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downloaded lip colors not showing up?  (Read 1166 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sdg16510

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:11:29 pm »

Does anyone have any idea why my custom lip colors aren't showing up when I download them?  Also, I'm showing no options for the jewelry that comes with Bon Voyage. Custom eyeshadows, blushes, and eyeliners are showing up.   I have the most recent CEP.  There was no problem until I uninstalled and re-installed Bon Voyage with the EA patch.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:17:17 pm »

for reasons known only to the artists making these things, sometimes they make lipsticks as a full-face make-up, don't ask me why.

also, it is to be noted that Bon Voyage changes a great deal of code in things, so things that historically worked fine will no longer work at all.  It is called progress, the sort of progress one usually associates with "improved until it is no longer worth using".

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
sdg16510

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 06:24:41 am »

Thank you for the info.  I didn't think of looking for them under full face makeup.  If they're not there - oh, well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: