Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:38:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no hacks or anything in the download file will work with glamour life & ofb. help?  (Read 1085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mbot2

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2007, 10:34:13 pm »

im new so, my apologies if its in the wrong section. anyways, i just bought glamour life and open for business expansion packs and downloaded the insimenator obj. but unfortunately enough, it won't work. and neither do all the other hacks that i've downloaded works. for example, the inteeminator worked before i installed the expansion packs, but despite starting fresh by deleting all the hacks and re-downloading them (updating them at the same time), it still won't work.

should i uninstall glamour life because i've downloaded the ofb hacks? or should i uninstall and pretty much start from scratch, following the guides that ive just stumbled upon?
orrrr is there another way to fix this?

and just wondering, does my glamour life somehow, disturbs my ofb? and if i were to buy other expansion packs, given that i've updated my hacks[to the latest], the hacks WILL work?

i'm sorry if i sound dumb, cause i'm just a n00b at this whole hacks thing.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 10:42:05 pm by mbot2 » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:51:08 am »

My first thought is that since you install a new ep, your setting are resetted and you need to re-enable cc again.  Make sure when you start the game, the pop-up at start will show that cc is enable.

Also make sure that all your mods are OFB & Glamour ep compatible.  Some might have been updated for the latest ep you have, uisng un-updated mods can cause problems.

And last but not least, welcome to Insim. Smiley
mbot2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 11:47:11 pm »

oddly enough, right after i asked this question, all worked for me. heh.
thank you so much for bothering to answer me. :]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: