Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:55:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Please post Bug Reports and Help Requests Here  (Read 143218 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2006, 03:23:32 pm »

you just need to download the teen/elder versions where available - they are the same files with different age groups enabled.  If you see something missing that you want for the Teen/Elder age group - give a shout in the Mac-users thread of Teen/Elders and I will add it to the work queue - it may take a week to get posted - but I will do it as quickly as I am able.

Females BB/Athletic girl don't have nipples yet - but they are coming eventually - there will be a general day of celebration on 5 continents I am sure when they become available :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2006, 05:37:40 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Alexa - soon they will all be bump-map enabled - but not all the base skin packages have them (not even all Maxis ones do) - it you have a list of ones you would like I will gladly make the base for you to clone.

I don't understand the blurry thing you mention - they look very much the same on my high end video card without the bump mapping - the bump-mapping only adds a little more 3D effect to the skins on my system.

Beosboxboy – thanks so much for replying so quickly. I keep saying: You’re a star !:lol:

Yes, unfortunately I know that most part of Maxis ones don’t have them either… so I completely understand if you can not do them.

I’m mainly interested in the nude mesh or any other mesh – full body http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=17933 – with no pants mesh bulging like the underwear http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=12083, or the hero mesh http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2171 .

Basically anything that allows me to make skin tight costumes with BumpMaps. I need them because of the 3D details - otherwise they look a bit like painted costumes...like...a bead is supposed to be 3D, right?

But as I said, I understand if it is not possible...

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2006, 05:41:54 am »

Alexa - nothing is impossible!  I will have the bases with bumpmaps for you this weekend!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2006, 05:56:39 am »

Alexa - nothing is impossible! I will have the bases with bumpmaps for you this weekend!

:bounce:  Love you !!!!

marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2006, 06:50:26 am »

Realsyr,

A bug with the top for the fit state was fixed, you can redownload the skintones here; if other skintones are concerned, could you tell me which ones exactly?

About your second question : I'm not aware that anything else than Crammyboy's hack (available on Sexy Sims 2) can allow this.
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2006, 03:14:39 pm »

We waiting with pasion, but Hurry¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ please. congratulations.
                                                                                                     Females BB/Athletic girl don't have nipples yet - but they are coming eventually - there will be a general day of celebration on 5 continents I am sure when they become available

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2006, 12:17:57 am »

Quote from: alexasrosa
:bounce:  Love you !!!!

Alexa - if you look in the specific posts you link - you will find new files with "bump" in the name - these files contain bump-map skins and a new version of the mesh (where needed) that supports bump-mapping.

alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2006, 04:58:10 am »

Million thanks!!!
I oficially declare that you are the nicest, helpfull, loveble mod in the web !
:grin:

Alexa - if you look in the specific posts you link - you will find new files with "bump" in the name - these files contain bump-map skins and a new version of the mesh (where needed) that supports bump-mapping.

dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2006, 03:27:46 pm »

Ok I know this has nothing to do with crashes but the bodybuilder mesh. When my sims enter a hot tub well their body turns invisible. Whats with that?

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2006, 04:36:43 am »

Quote from: dachshundsr4me
Ok I know this has nothing to do with crashes but the bodybuilder mesh. When my sims enter a hot tub well their body turns invisible. Whats with that?

Well - this sounds like your Sims have high "Outgoing" personalities and are getting naked in the hot tub and you are missing the necessary meshes for the skintones.

Without knowing which skintones are involved I can only recommend you use the emergency mesh archive on the adult site.  If you joined after 9 September 2006 you will have to register at the site to get this file, if you joined before 9 Sept 2006, you are already a member of the adult site.  You must be 18 or older to access this file!

The emergency mesh package is here (link)

This doesn't contain every possible mesh - but most of the ones that are usually missing.  If this doesn't work for you post your infos in the thread on the adult site.

dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2006, 12:47:45 pm »

Thanks for the info and I have just downloaded the file. BTW your bodybuilders finally make sim males look yummy.

hozomeen420
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2006, 03:18:42 pm »

installation of the sims 2 stops every time on the file tsdata\res\userdata\thumbnails\CASThumbnails.package

i tried to decompress it myself w/ winrar and the program froze until i removed the disc.

i bought my copy at target, new.  the disc is clean.

searching for the mentioned file brought up another complaint about the same file making installation freeze, but none of the troubleshooting options worked for me.

could this be downloaded somewhere?  if so, would my installation process skip it?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 03:23:02 pm by hozomeen420 » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2006, 11:36:47 pm »

CASThumbnails.package is a weird file for the installation to gag on.

I recommend you disable your anti-virus programme, defrag your hard drive, and try to install without the anti-virus running.  If it continues to balk at installing that file, try contacting Maxis/EA Games technical support and see about getting a replacement Disc, they do almost no quality assurance testing at the factory so bad CDs and DVDs do occur fairly frequently.

daisybis

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2006, 05:33:48 am »

bonjour
j'ai juste une question pour les sims de la mer esce si les parents sont des sirenes les enfants le serons aussi j'ai du mal avec l'anglais c'est pourquoi je pose cette questions car j'aimerai bien telecharger ces meshes là
merci d'avance et aussi je vous felicite vous faites un travail vraiment fabuleux
iamat1977
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2006, 07:20:10 am »

Sorry but i need help,
my Bodybuilder is invisible when he's naked.... I can only see his face, the body is transparent... Why?
Is an error of my installation?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: