Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:23:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Please post Bug Reports and Help Requests Here  (Read 143231 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2007, 09:10:01 pm »

AeliaD - hrm that is a little odd, I have no problem with WinRAR extracting files directly to the Downloads folder, maybe create a shortcut on the desktop for the Downloads folder, then open the RAR file and select files then drag them to the shortcut?

victor manuel - ¿Pides “cómo utilizas el musular”? ¿o pides “cómo obtienes un novio muscular”? :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Ayame48

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2007, 11:24:25 am »

Salut !:icon_smi:
J'ai lu, un peu et en diagonale, j'avoue, les post précédents:tongue5:, mais il ne me semble pas avoir trouvé le même problème que le mien... à moins que ça ne gêne personne, c'est possible aussi...:angel:

Donc, moi, mon petit souci, c'est que mes ados mâles, et fiers d'être HBB, dès qu'ils sont nus ...ne sont qu'une tête et un service "trois-pièces" ambulant...:laughing:
Je pense avoir plus ou moins compris qu'il s'agissait de la skin HBB qui n'était pas liée à un corps d'adolescent, il m'est arrivé les mêmes phénomènes avec mes SlimBB, ou mes AthleticGirl, il me manquait toujours une mesh, mais pour le cas qui m'occupe, peut-être que je me trompe...Cheesy
Enfin,c'est finalement très drôle, et puis de toute façon temporaire, puisque en dehors de cette période, critique visiblement, tout roule.:toothy8:

Je voulais simplement être sure que rien ne me manquait, en terme de mesh.:?:

Merci d'avoir lu mon si long post... :toothy7:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2007, 02:07:00 pm »

Salut Ayame48!  

Les peaux ne rétrécissant pas au lavage exigent quelques meshes. Les meshes nus sont disponible avec et sans la « plomberie ». Je suspecte que vous manquiez les mailles avec la « plomberie » et vous employez la modification par Crammyboy.

Les meshes nus sans la « plomberie » sont ici: Huge Bodybuilder: Showerproof Louis/Allen ABQ skintones

Les meshes nus avec la « plomberie » sont sur le site pour adultes. Je t'enverrai un message privé avec les liens.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
thecookiejar

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2007, 01:15:33 pm »

This will sound really lame, but, is there any difference in the Slim Bodybuilder (which I have in the game) and the Slimmer Bodybuilder?  I have all the expansions and stuff packs, and haven't any problems with the meshes/skintones.  But I need Seasons outerwear and I've only seen it for the slimmer version and was wondering if it would fit the slim version.  Thanks!!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2007, 01:24:31 pm »

slim(mer) bodybuilder are the same thing - it's just a shorter version of the name, like SlimBB or SBB, sorry for the confusion

thecookiejar

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2007, 01:54:53 pm »

Thanks!!  Now my SBB won't shrink in the winter!
Monshanjik

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2007, 06:46:14 am »

the problem is probably with the top mesh you are using.  An early version of the Slim Bodybuilder top mesh tended to cause this issue.  Since Body Shop now includes body and hair meshes with packaged Sims, it is now an increasing risk that this old version will be proliferated.  If you are running the PC version of The Sims™ 2, then run Sims2Pack Clean Installer of Delphy's Download Organiser and check for duplicate meshes.

It should also be noted than certain low-end video cards and drivers may also be causing this issue.  Try increasing your in-game video settings to high, this may resolve the issue.  If you have a low number ATI video chipset, such as the X200 or X300 series, it will most likely require installing a more modern and more powerful video card to over-come the bug.
gundavolt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2007, 02:06:01 pm »

My sims' wardrobe is full of clothes using this mesh, but somehow another mesh overrules it, or some of it. I have attached pictures of some clothing using Marvine's Alpha mesh which now is showing as a Classic Pinup type of body.

I'm not that good at finding stuff like this out, and I have tried for some days to remove files to see if it helped (heels files or pinup files I wasn't sure of what was) but they still look like this.

Does anyone else have this problem?
At first I thought it might be some of Healene's heels, as she has made some that look like this, but I removed the files and Marvine mesh still shows up like classic pinup.
I have Warlokk's Classic Pinup bodytype too, btw.

Hope someone can help; I dread deleting all files and just start downloading all over again :smt120

Thank you so much in advance!!

*** UPDATE SEPT. 14. 2008 ***
Found the error! The file overriding Marvine's is called MESH_swimodel_alphaskirtandheels .
I removed it, and they returned to normal Smiley

So happy!! Smiley

* MessedUpMarvine'sHeels.JPG (28.62 KB, 468x396 - viewed 277 times.)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 08:28:27 am by gundavolt » Logged
rohaaa

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2007, 06:17:48 pm »

Bonjour,
J'ai developpé un petit outil qui fait du rangement dans le répertoire "Download".
J'aurais souhaité avoir un petit espace pour poster sa présentation en français.
Ou puis-je le faire Huh?

Merci de vos retours
Fabrice
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2007, 10:10:02 pm »

gundavolt - it looks like a mesh you have recently added to the game was a clone of Marvine's alpha mesh and someone forgot to fix integrity. (a SimPE step in making new meshes)  I can't guess which of the bajillion meshes it might be.

Fabrice - Marvine a lieu des vacances. Je voudrais attendre son retour, ainsi je peux discuter ceci avec elle. Elle retournera des vacances en deux semaines.

rohaaa

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2007, 04:49:40 am »

Ok Beosboxboy,
Merci de ta réponse.
Stay in touch:D

Fabrice
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2007, 01:08:20 am »

Chase, the directory you list is the game install directory.

You should have a "My Documents" folder - look in there for a folder named "EA Games", inside that another folder named "The Sims 2" - here you would find a "Downloads" folder for such as you want to add to the game.

If it doesn't exist, you can manually create this -- but make certain it is named Downloads (capital D)

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: August 23, 2007, 08:57:50 pm »

chase & nettas: since you both have the same problem, I will give you both the same answer.

Try deleting the following files:

GROUPS.CACHE and CIGEN.PACKAGE from

My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 (PC)

Home/EA Games/The Sims 2 (Mac)

And delete CASThumbnails.package from

My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Thumbnails (PC)

Home/EA Games/The Sims 2/Thumbnails (Mac)

--------

If this doesn't solve it right away repeat that a couple of times.

Also, make sure you have at least one recolour for each mesh.  Please remember the Skintones and "shower-proof" meshes do nothing other than in the shower or a true nude state.

Make sure that you don't have anything for the bodybuilders in a sub-folder, yes, I know, everyone says it's safe, but that isn't what EA tech support says.

Make sure you have custom content enabled if you have Nightlife or any later expansion pack installed, if custom content is not enable, you wil not see bodybuilders.

Make sure you have extracted the files from the RAR files and ZIP files.  If the files you have downloaded are in RARs or ZIPs these will never work, that have to be extracted with one of the programmes listed in the first post of this thread.

Make sure you have installed the latest patch from:

http://thesims2.ea.com/update/ (PC)

http://www.aspyr.com/ (Mac)

There are a lot of different bugs that cause custom content to not display.

And finally, if you read all the posts in this thread you will see that sometimes nothing but re-installing the game over and over until everything shows up is required.

katybug

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2007, 07:11:53 pm »

I downloaded the Bodybuilder and Mermaid, How do i change my sims to them.. I'm like Download Dumb, So Please , PM or something and please explain, Can i do it without Sim PE ?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2007, 05:28:43 am »

katybug - making the switch is as easy as sending your sims to the store and buying new clothes, then when they return home, you have them use the wardrobe or chest of drawers to set up the new clothing for everyday, formal, etc.

Making an existing sim use a shower-proof skin tone, well that requires simpe or a mod of some sort.

To be honest, I find it easier to just make new sims rather than change the skin tones.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: