Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:15:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Please post Bug Reports and Help Requests Here  (Read 144555 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2006, 02:45:22 pm »

they are most likely stripping naked (very out-going Sims do this) and you are missing the nude meshes associated with the skintones.

if you can tell me which skintone the sims are using I can tell you how to locate the meshes

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2006, 02:51:10 am »

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen, and suggestions as to how to fix it.

When I make up a "normal" size male sim, no matter what or whose skintone I give him, the minute he hits the shower or hot tub, the top half changes to the Bodybuilder shape, while the bottom stays at normal size? I have tried taking out all my hacks, all my saved sims etc, I don't have default BB skins, (I'm not aware if there even are defaults in that size. ) This can happen to the ingame premade sims also, not just ones I either "make up" or custom ones I have d'led. Any suggestions as to how this could be happening, its geting very frustrating.
 Thanks
Timmieuh12

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2006, 06:19:09 am »

Nop..
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006, 09:23:47 am »

B1GB01: you need the mesh from here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2159

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2006, 09:54:50 am »

B1GB01: Check your PMs
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 10:02:23 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2006, 09:58:34 am »

Quote from: jaykay13
Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen, and suggestions as to how to fix it.

When I make up a "normal" size male sim, no matter what or whose skintone I give him, the minute he hits the shower or hot tub, the top half changes to the Bodybuilder shape, while the bottom stays at normal size? I have tried taking out all my hacks, all my saved sims etc, I don't have default BB skins, (I'm not aware if there even are defaults in that size. ) This can happen to the ingame premade sims also, not just ones I either "make up" or custom ones I have d'led. Any suggestions as to how this could be happening, its geting very frustrating.
 Thanks

Jaykay

All you can do is use one of the "shower-proof" skintones made ny Wirelessguy, Kavar, or myself.  These will be the ONLY ones AFAIK that "stay crisp in milk".

Make sure to get the Meshes, make sure to read the first posts, make sure they are for the bodybuilder

Quo vide: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2277

And

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2320
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 10:01:40 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

lexiekou

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2006, 04:11:40 pm »

hey I'm new to this site and am really bad when it comes to computers. I'm having a problem with the mermaid tails...I downloaded the mesh from Marvine's thread and extracted the files with WinRAR into my sims 2 download folder, but for some reason, the tails won't even show up in my game. I'm a little lost Sad
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2006, 04:43:11 pm »

ok - do you have Nightlife or Open for Business installed?  Are you on a
Mac or a PC, and do you have the mesh?  look for these files in your
downloads folder:

MESH_ju-beos-elder-mermaid.package
MESH_ju-beos_merfolk_child.package
MESH_ju-beos_merman.package
MESH_ju-beos_merman-regular.package
MESH_ju-beos_teenmerboy.package
MESH_ju-beos_teenmermaid.package
MESH_ju_merfolk_toddler.package
MESH_ju-mermaid.package

If these files are not there - re-download the meshes.

It should also be noted these are ALL full-body meshes.

lexiekou

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2006, 09:55:30 pm »

I have nightlive, university, and ofb installed (on my PC)  and i have the mermaid, merman,  and both the mermaid girl and boy teen packages installed.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2006, 10:12:18 pm »

ok - make sure that the recolours and the mesh are in the downloads folder, not in a subfolder

lexiekou

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2006, 03:14:37 pm »

they're all extracted into the regular downloads folder...not any subfolders
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2006, 04:00:57 pm »

ok - the all important question - do you have custom content enabled?

lexiekou

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2006, 08:41:14 pm »

yup I've had custom stuff on sims before (skins, hair, eyes, etc...) but before I asked you for help I tried to see if moving all the other meshes to a different folder (like Marvine suggested to another person) and see if one of those was causing the problem, but unfortunately, it wasn't.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2006, 11:41:13 pm »

We are eliminating the usual areas where it goes wrong.  Are the recolours and the meshes in the same folder? and I ask you to make certain you didn't extract them to another user folder (several people sharing the same Windows XP system with different log-ins)

hrm - try increasing your in-game display preferences to high?  this shouldn't be the problem, but I have had this fix the problem before.

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2006, 11:18:08 am »

I just wanted to know how to download bodybuilder skins because i am not to familiar with how i would get the bodybuilder skins for my male sims. thanks for the help.:forwardr:

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: