Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:37:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please post Bug Reports and Help Requests Here  (Read 143225 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2008, 03:05:02 pm »

Quote from: GREAT GALACTUS;1138950
hey you guys could you help me? is there any archive that makes my HB getting naked without become itselve slim and lost all of  good features? I mean I download an archive that makes that but when I change my sims skin, the original and well done become one with a lot of problems.

I am not sure I understand the problem Galactus.  Did you use a skintone for Huge Boidybuilder? or did you Use a different kind of skintone?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ROX_Soxy_gal

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2008, 06:19:38 pm »

Hi , need help please. I'm not sure if this has been reported or not. I read the forum extensively and have'nt seen any mention of it. I have Sims 2 Holiday Edition and Seasons installed and use Windows XP. My huge bodybuilders keep acquiring extensions from their shoulder. I do have several hacks but havent installed any recently.[ATTACH]117444[/ATTACH] If anyone has a solution i'd greatly appreciate it, tyvm

* snapshot_74fdb07f_f4fdb08d.jpg (11.36 KB, 400x300 - viewed 787 times.)
Amun-RA
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2008, 02:30:04 am »

It looks like detached vertex, try re-downloading the mesh. If that does not help I'll forward this to Marvine and Beosboxboy, since that mesh is their baby.

Quote of the Year
'virtual orgasmic rape' - Kevin McCullough
ROX_Soxy_gal

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2008, 10:38:51 am »

I've redownloaded it several times . It did'nt help but ty  : ))
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2008, 06:46:06 am »

Rox Soxy gal = you need to increase the video performance settings of your game

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2008, 09:56:20 am »

ROX_Soxy_gal,

Just set the details higher in the graphic options.

Usually the issue will start right after a new EP install, because the game seems to think that average computers aren't good enough and sets everything to "crappy" by default....

In this case, what causes the shoulders to look this way is that they were heavily tweaked regarding the bone assignments to make them behave as if the shoulder joint was placed much further than normal - and since the low settings don't use the mutiple assignments the tweaking can't work as intended.

I hope this works for you Smiley
ROX_Soxy_gal

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2008, 07:59:23 pm »

Ahhhhhh tyvm. I had decreased the details myself because I read it would help stabilize the game play. Yippee , I get my beauties back.I'm going to go try it now, Thanks again  : )))))
PandarianMaster
« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2008, 05:49:13 pm »

I have a problem!!!!! I get it to go onto the game but then when i get to the "clothing" section of the "create a family" thing, it apears as a red shirt and white pants thing. I dont get it is it because i need the correct expansion? cause that is what i was thinking..... Or maybe is it be cause they need to be in the water???
wolf4204
« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2008, 02:39:54 pm »

Hey so i have a normal sized guy with a bodybuilder skin and when he gets into the bath or shower he changes to bodybuilder size. I was just wondering if you had a solution to this problem, if not it's ok it isn't any big deal. By the way love your work.:worship:
aeiouna

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2008, 03:21:17 am »

Not a help request or anything, just a curiosity's thing: the Teen Titans meshes, you said they were for elders as well. Does this mean teens that use this mesh will be the same height as adults, or as other teens with Maxis meshes?
Laceyemma
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2008, 12:24:11 pm »

for some reason it wont let me us the things i downloaded help
groblad
« Reply #251 on: September 19, 2008, 07:43:15 am »

Hello, j'adore tout ce que vous faites! mais j'ai un petit hic!la plupart des fichiers que j'ai téléchargés n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu.pourtant j'ai pris les meshes!en fait comme le site es en anglais j'ai beaucoup de mal à lire les indications.merci de me répondre!
nobodysgirl

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2009, 02:25:22 pm »

I'm having problems with the mermaid mesh. I can't get it to download. The recolors work fine but not the mesh.

Not sure what happened but it works now. Thanks!!! Grin
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 04:57:10 pm by nobodysgirl » Logged
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2009, 09:51:13 am »

Edit:  I did the old "process of elimination" trick and discovered my problem wasn't your slimbb mesh/skins after all, but a hair conversion I downloaded the same day.  So sorry about that.

Anyone having problems with their bodybuilders or other sims mysteriously losing their scalps at certain ages or states of fitness should try going through their latest hair meshes.  You could have my problem!  Rock Grin
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:37:39 pm by Xylune » Logged

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: