Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:10:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Please post Bug Reports and Help Requests Here  (Read 143182 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2006, 02:00:53 pm »

Quote from: oniongirl999
I saw these heels and couldn't wait to try them out in my game, especially when I saw all the fun-fetishy applications for them in other creator's outfits.  But my Winrar won't decompress the file.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Winrar thinking that it might be a problem with my software but I can unrar things from other websites, just not 90% of the files on this website, including these yummy heels.  What tool did you use to compress the file?  Maybe I just need to use the same tool.

The files were made with WinRAR, it is possible that because of wide-spread Internet problems over the last few weeks that there were transmission errors - try downloading the files again?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2006, 01:05:56 pm »

How do i get them to shoe up in my game ? I have the mesh for all and can't find them.I just searched my content manager and downloads folder and body mechanic.Is thier a add on like ffstuff am i missing something? Thank you.I also have all expansions.Soo sorry if this is in the wrong place umm forum. I love all your work and am excited to add merfolk to my game.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:38:45 pm by dreamcatchermwh » Logged

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2006, 02:19:58 pm »

dreamcatchermwh - no EPs are required, these should work with even just the basic The Sims 2 and nothing else.

Take a moment to read the posts in this tread and check to make sure you have followed all the advice, if you still have no success - post again here and I will try to troubleshoot your game.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2006, 04:58:11 pm »

I have read all the post .Then i went to my downloads folder nothing, i just finished running simpe and nothing,its spooky...it's as if i never downloaded any merfolf meshes or recolors.I also had my computer search .One question what key word should i use ? I used mermaid,merfolk,and then added mermaid meshes and still came up empty.Do you think you could help? Would really appreciate it ,and thank you so much.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2006, 05:06:58 pm »

try redownloading them to a new folder in your home/my documents folder

then extract them, checking to make sure they are extracted - then manually cut and paste them into the downloads folder.  that is my best advice.  that they are missing altogether may be a result of installing FFS

BlaqJayd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2006, 02:07:17 am »

i'm trying to install the mesh for merman but it doesnt work. if i open the file there's nothing there.HELP!!!

yes i'm back to haru..what can I say...HE'S HOTT!:love4: (even if he's only 14...)
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2006, 02:10:54 am »

purplekat - you are aware that the RAR files work for thousands of people right? so don't panic.

Just read the first post in this thread - if you are on a mac, pay especial attention to the instructions for downloading using Safari.

If you are using Firefox or some other browser than Internet Explorer on a PC, save the linked file or target.

Codi Jo

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2006, 09:41:31 pm »

they arent showing up in my games tho , so i redownloaded the mesh and still no show

SILLY BOYS Harleys , PICKUPS, AND SEMIS ARE FOR GIRLS TOO  :sign5:
DLMulsow
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2006, 12:06:49 am »

Quote from: daniele
they arent showing up in my games tho , so i redownloaded the mesh and still no show

I have Sims2 base game, Nightlife and Business.  Perhaps the BB mesh is not EP ready???  I have no idea.  The mesh shows up in my game.  Did you download all three colors?  I'd like to know if it's just one or all.  Try again and let me know.

ALSO NOTE:  This is the Body Builder mesh, not the Athletic girl.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2006, 05:14:22 am »

no - the files are all No EP Needed.  Daniele is either missing a mesh - or did not install the files properly.  Human error happens.  Make sure you downloaded all the necessary meshes and have them installed properly.

Allora
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2006, 06:44:30 pm »

Hello,
I am totally freshman in this matter. I have read everything, what you told to read and I did what you said to do - I put meshes of slim bodybuilders straight to download, with no folders - and it doesnt work! There are icins in box of skins. but they dont change shape of body. So I have only clothes, which looks like bodybuilder, but when my sim gets naked, starts look normal.
I took all meshes from archives, And girls dont look athletic too.
So - maybe it should be like that, I dont know. Tell me.
Beside of this, you, people, are doing great work! What kind of programs you use, to make those bodies or clothes? I tried do hairs by photoshop, but ist so hard and effects are terrible. And I am so gratefull!

So, please help me.
And one more question - after I put a lots of mods and stuffs from different sites, I have to change group cashe almost every second run Sims2 (please, forgive me my english, I only hope, you understand what I am saing!), It is normal? You have this same problem?
RealSyr

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2006, 02:35:39 pm »

Hello everyone,

First of all thanks for the wonderful content!
I have a problem with the slim BB skin: when my sim gets naked the upper body is the slim one from maxis default mesh, not the slimBB. I downloaded and reinstalled every package but with no luck.

Expansions: UN, NL.
Game autopatched to the last patch.

Note: I have the custom content in folders under \\Ea Games\The Sims2\Downloads.
I wouldnt like to move all meshes and clothes in the main download folder, but I can move the single one(s) that is supposed to show the upper body of the sim when naked.

I could provide an attachment picture but the problem is pretty obvious even without.

Second question, which is not related to a bug here, I would appreciate anyone that can point me on how to show erected cocks conditionally (i.e. not everytime when naked). At the moment I'm NOT able to implement it, but limp nudes works perfectly.
jonas3333

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2006, 03:22:05 am »

Howdy!
I'm dl-ing the bodybuilders again as I reinstalled my sims and am already sick of the wimpy maxis males.
Was happy to find the teen bodybuilder meshes as well - but I'm confused -
Do I need to dl all the desired teen/elder skins AS WELL AS the other original adult skins?  Or can I just get the teen/elder and that will work?

Oh and has anyone added nipples for the females with these skins yet? Haven't seen them and just wondering if I'm missin' them.

Thank you! Smiley
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2006, 06:15:46 am »

I’ve read everything and have not found any mention to this, so I hope I’m not repeating a question…

Is there any BodyBuilder nude that has BumpMaps? I’m in the middle of a project and I really wanted to use them as a base for the clothes, but they have a lot of details and look very strange and blurry without BumMaps…
I see that the “shower towel” has them, as well as the “not so casual outfit”, but I can not find others.

Can someone, please, help?

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2006, 02:29:22 pm »

Quote from: alexasrosa
I’ve read everything and have not found any mention to this, so I hope I’m not repeating a question…

Is there any BodyBuilder nude that has BumpMaps? I’m in the middle of a project and I really wanted to use them as a base for the clothes, but they have a lot of details and look very strange and blurry without BumMaps…
I see that the “shower towel” has them, as well as the “not so casual outfit”, but I can not find others.

Can someone, please, help?

Alexa - soon they will all be bump-map enabled - but not all the base skin packages have them (not even all Maxis ones do) - it you have a list of ones you would like I will gladly make the base for you to clone.

I don't understand the blurry thing you mention - they look very much the same on my high end video card without the bump mapping - the bump-mapping only adds a little more 3D effect to the skins on my system.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: