Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:22:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UGHHH I HATE THIS GAME!!! PLEASE HELP!  (Read 2032 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Minty94

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2007, 11:57:29 am »

This is why i hate it: It makes the game run slower and it pauses at random times. AND ALSO when ever i plan a vacation, it says it will come at 8:00 am on the day i said, for it will be there shortly if i pressed "Now". Well, the shuttle never comes if i press "Now", and it doesn't come at 8:00 am on the day i said. I have a house open right now and it said it would be their by 8 to pick them up to be at the airport, and it is 10 now. Shuttle never came. AND GET THIS at another house, the same thing happend and then is said "You have brought home a suvenire!" when A: They didn't go. B: There was no suvenire. C: they took $3000 for nothing. Please help me before i kill myself! XO

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 01:34:47 pm »

First in regards of lags, I suggest you install the patch, it helps a lot resolving those issues.

Second, make sure all the cc you have are bv compatible, an outdated mod can cause strange issues.
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 02:57:18 pm »

The only hack i have is the inteen, did they make a new one?

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 03:05:35 pm »

Yes, I believe they did.
After every EP you install you need to update those types of hacks.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
whitefire26

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 03:57:57 pm »

Smiley yes inteen is now updated for bv   if u have a old 1 it needs to be removed and put in the bv 1
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 07:06:23 pm »

How do i remove the old one? and thanks for the help you guys!

Somthing else is also happening: On all of my lots, where the mailman delivers the newspaper, it (within seconds) turns brown. And then immediaty ANOTHER paper air plane comes out of nowhere and lands and then within seconds turns brown. I don't know why this is happening, is it because of the inteen?

~Reanna

[/COLOR]
whitefire26

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 04:21:53 am »

about the newspaper problem it shouldn't be the inteen as far as i know of  it might however be due to a hack u might have thou ,    to remove the old inteen go to where ever u have placed your inteen in  then remove all items called inteen     ( if its in your downloads folder itself thats where but if u have made sub folders  like a folder called hacks in u go to the sub folder u have put the old inteen in remove all items )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: