Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:25:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strangetown Conspiracy 11: A Brother's Fall (chapter at the end of the thread)  (Read 30699 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Moonlight muse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2008, 06:00:28 am »

love this series Smiley

joe_mulcahy

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 10:26:51 pm »

Hello everyone!  Here is the latest episode of Strangetown Conspiracy. Sorry for the very long hiatus, but I can only seem to write in the dead of night, so because it never gets fully dark during the Summer months here, I couldn't get into the figurative zone, or the correct mindset to write. However, now that the sun is in the Southern Hemisphere once more, and the nights are longer and darker, look to see more episodes in the near future.  Hope you enjoy this one.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZvbX_XLb8

Summary:Still recovering from both the assault and Johnny's murder, Ophelia is plagued in the hospital by strange nightmares involving the enigmatic Nervous Subject and his uncanny resemblance to the grim reaper; Captain Vincent describes the events aboard the mothership, and fears for the lives of his crew as well as Ripp Grunt; General Buzz still agonises over his decision to put the safety of SimNation above that of his own son Ripp, and his relationship with Pascal, who seems determined to save Ripp at all costs.

I would like to thank Swordsmasterguy, who lent his voice and inspiration for this episode. I think he makes a fine Captain Vincent. Thanks also to my friends Tim, Malla, Sasuke, Fan and Simer, your inspiration makes these films possible.

To General Buzz Grunt, war is a way of life, but now the very lives of all who dwell in Strangetown are in danger. Will his sons crumble beneath his heavy hands? Watch the events play out in Strangetown Conspiracy A film series by Joe Mulcahy and Avatar Arkmage
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2008, 10:39:56 am »

You're back! :toothy7: Great update too, I've missed my fixes Wink Like the bit where Tank and Buck are listening in on their dad's little chat Smiley

No requests please
katt9308

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2008, 02:42:22 am »

Hooray! I am so glad to see an update. Fantastic! Thank you.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2008, 03:11:41 pm »

Welcome back! Love the update! And Pascal as a hyper-talkative kid! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: