Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:29:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hmmmmm  (Read 1884 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:18:55 pm »

hey ppls.....just a quick question...you know warloks tutorial on converting clothes to his meshes..  would that work the same for maternity clothes... as in.. get maternity everyday clothing, convert it to a fashion model chick, or a 34Denh chick, or a pinup chick..... and so on...the question is after converting it, would it still be maternity wear..if not, what can i do, so my fashion model, athletic girl, pinup girl can get nocked up (pregnant) and not lose there bodyshape????apart of getting fat..lol... i know the ladies are going to hate me for that comment...

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 10:03:07 pm »

What you could do is use Squinge pregnant sim wear any outfit mod.

If you do not want the bump it won't show unless they are real maternity outfit.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 10:30:15 pm »

thanx miss doh...i know the hack.. thats not what im asking.. im after maternity wear for variety of different bodies in here.. AKA.. athletic girl, pinup girl, warloks range, fashion model..etc etc... i want them pregnant and to have there  shape as such.. maybe i have to ask warlok and beos if there creations come with pregnant status...

EXAMPLE...WARLOKS 34DDenh, with 34hips..she looks good.. ohh, she got pregnant.. 4 months later.. she stil has a big chest..(lol-34DDenh) but now with a preggy belly, 8 moths later, stil big chest, and now even bigger preggy belly-- now i use REAL maternity wear, convert it over a dress or something for the 34DDenh.. will the cloths have the belly in it??

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
loverforever18

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 04:03:05 pm »

I need the same question answer about the body sizes and maternity did you every get an answer i know it has been some time since you posted that question i really want maternity for athletic girl fashion model and supercurvy  clothes that show that there pregnant with same bodyshape cause not all the everyday clothes shows them pregnant , so the wear anything hack when pregnant is useless
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: